Ep 6: Date

Jungkook pov:

After the Training i took a shower and got ready. I didnt knew where he was going to take me out but i was a little bit excited. I dont know i startet to like him. He nerver forced me to anything i didnt liked.

Jungkooks outfit:

I looked at my gun and took only for an emergency

I looked at my gun and took only for an emergency. I went the stairs down and Taehyung already waited for me
,,wow he looks so damn handsome" i thought while staring at him.

,,Take a picture it'll last longer"
Taehyung said while smirking. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and Held me by my waist and led me to the car.

Taehyungs Outfit:

Authors pov:

Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the car. Taehyung Was driving while Jungkook sat beside him.
,,Did i told youthat you Look beatyfull today" taehyung said.
,,Thank you, you to" jungkook said smiling.

*After 30 minutes

,,We are here now" Taehyung said und jungkook looked with big eyes at the Restaurant.
,,Taehyung its beatyfull",
,,Then wait Till you see it from the inside"

In the Restaurant:

They sat on the desk and ordered their food and drinks

,,Didnt you bring someone of our members i we would get attacked?" Jungkook asked.
,,There is a securty outside and if I will never let someone hurt you in my Presence." He said while smiling.
Then he looked at his Watch.
,,Now Jungkook look out of the Window" Taehyung said and Jungkook looked out.

Fireworks were seen.
You could see the happiness in Jungkooks eyes.
,,Taehyung thats..thats wonderfull no one ever did something like that for me" Jungkook said while looking out delighted.

,,You are worth i-" Taehyung Was cut off as he felt a pair of lips on his lips.
Jungkook gave him a little peck on his lips and said:
,,Thank you for everything" Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile.
Taehyung smiled. That was the Best say of their life.

They ate and then Jungkook said:
,,I have to go to the Toilett i'll be back" jungkook said and left.

Taehyung pov:

As i waited for my bunny i suddenly heard gunshoots and saw men in back suits ran towarda me.
,,Shit they got through the Securty" while Holding my hands up since i left my gun inthe car.
,,Where is Jeon Jungkook" one of them asked.
,,What the fuck do you want from hi-" I said but earned a punch in my face.
,,Again where is Jeon Jungkook?" As answer i spitted him on the face while smirking.
,,He flew away like a little bird" i said while laughing.
,,Then die." He said and took his gun. As he was about to shoot me all of the ohter membrtd behind him were suddenly shoot.

,,DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM" It was my bunny.
One of that men was about to attack him but he kicked and shoot him. He slided on the floor and shoot all oft them.
,,Thats my boy" i said proudly.
,,We have to get out of here"he said und took me to go to my car.  Suddenly i heard footsteeps behind us. I turned around and saw that a man was about to shoot jungkook but i threw myself in Front of him and the bullet Hit me on the shoulder.
,,NOOO!!!" I heard my bunny screaming while shoot thst man.
He took me in the car.
,,Taehyung..Taehyung s..stay awake p..please" jungkook said on the verge of crying.
That was the last Thing i Hard before i passed out.

*In a other Place

Someones pov:

I was in my Club with bitches around me as is suddenly got a phone call from my right hand man.
,,What do you want?" I asked anoyed.
,,C..Choi I'm s..sorry we failed to k...kidnap Jungkook.",
,,YOU LITTLE PEACE OF SHITS" i shouted and ended the phone call.
,,Whats wrong daddy" one of the bitched said. I punched her and spitted on her.
,,GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BITCH" she ran away crying and i sta back down while taking a sip firm my Whiskey.

,,You only belong to me Choi Soobin Jungkook i dont need that bitches i only need you  your perfect body and beatyfull face. I want to her you moand under me"

,,Now I'll have to bring you back on my own Baby boy"