Amazook

Albert walked into Amazook headquarters the following day. He hung his head down low and whipped tears from his face.
He walked over to where he'd be working for the day. But all he wanted to do was cry even more. His eyes were bloodshot red from crying himself to sleep and in the morning.
But, he began working anyway.
"Hey Albert!" He turned to see 74j smiling at him with TippyShips hand in hand.
Albert felt jealous that 74j and TippyShip were so happy together. He wanted that for him and GoodPuffer. "You ok?" 74j asked. Albert lifted his head revealing his tear stained face and red eyes.
"Omg are you ok?" 74j asked concerned. Albert realized he must have looked pretty terrible cause even TippyShip looked concerned for him.
74j lifted Alberts face and whipped the tear stains.
"What happened?" He asked. "I...I...I got rejected by GoodPuffer..." his voice was very soft, but still understandable.
"I'm so sorry, Albert." 74j said, hugging Albert. TippyShip leaned down and hugged Albert as well.
After they left, Albert was all alone once again.
Days passed, and Albert came into work everyday deppressed. Everyone knew that something was up. He no longer made jokes with 1_AD, he no longer got into ridiculous arguments with Everyism (idk how to spell it), he no longer had fun working with Googol_Chroem, and most concerning, he no longer spoke to his dear friend, FiddlePat.
FiddlePat started to get really worried about Albert. So he decided to talk to him.