Chapter 6

Yoko had gathered all the members of her new gang at the Musachi shrine.

- Well, I see you're all here. So let me tell you a little bit about the situation. In July 2008, the Battle of the Three Deities was supposed to take place, a conflict between the three most powerful gangs in Japan, the Rokuhara Tandai, the Brahman and the Kanto Manjikai. I can't explain how I know this, but believe me, it's the truth. We all have different goals but they are all focused on one person : Manjiro Sano or Mikey. If we want to reach Mikey, we'll have to participate in the Battle of Three Deities. So we'll have to fight a lot of tough opponents like South, Mocchi, Haitani brothers, Shion Madarame, Hanma Shuji, Sanzu Haruchiyo and especially Mikey himself. I know it sounds like a hopeless situation but we are in a great position to face them.

The crowd looked pretty down. The thing everyone was thinking about was South. It was Takeomi who brought up the subject.

- Yeah, that's all well and good, but do you have any idea how to fight South? That guy is a real monster.

- Is that all you're worried about? Don't worry, I already have the answer to your question and it's right behind you.

Everyone turned around and looked shocked at the person who was now walking towards them.

- Hey kid, I didn't sign up for this ! You promised me that I would have a chance to take my revenge on Mikey. But anyway, South, Mikey, I don't care. I'm gonna fuck'em all !

Hakkai paled at the sight of the newcomer.

- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?! YOU BROUGHT IN...

- Taiju Shiba, the 10th leader of the Black Dragons!

- I'M BACK, BITCHES !

Everyone looked shocked and looked at Yoko and Taiju at the same time. Hakkai was shaking all over. Mitsuya next to him looked amused by the situation.

- I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy... Taka-chan, please tell me that wasn't Taiju who just arrived.

- I'm sorry to disappoint you Hakkai, but it is.

- So, Hakkai ?! Aren't you happy to see your big bro again ?! By the way, how is Yuzuha doing ?

- Don't talk about her, got it ?!

- It's okay, calm down Hakkai, he's on our side.

Taiju laughed loudly as his eyes fell on two people nearby.

- Oh, and I see there's my cat and dog duo too. Inupi and Koko, what are you doing here ?

The two designated people looked at each other in disbelief.

- Dog ?

- Cat ?

Yoko cleared her throat to get the attention back on her.

- Taiju is the same size as South. He can deal with him.

Kakucho was in awe of Yoko. In nine days, she had managed to put together a gang of 600 people consisting of the Toman, Brahman and Black Dragon, and solve most of the problems they faced.

- This new gang will be composed of seven divisions. The first division will be under the command of Takemichi Hanagaki, seconded by Chifuyu Matsuno, the second will be under the command of Senju Kawaragi, seconded by Wakasa Imaushi, the third under the command of Taiju Shiba, seconded by Hajime Kokonoi, the fourth under the command of Takashi Mitsuya, seconded by Hakkai Shiba, the fifth under the command of Nahoya Kawata, seconded by Souya Kawata, the sixth under the command of Haruki Hayashida seconded by Ryohei Hayashi and the seventh under the command of Ken Ryuguji, seconded by Seishu Inui. I don't want to be the leader of this gang, I'd rather call myself the executive. From now on, we will be the Red Eye. Everyone is free to leave whenever they want, but I won't stop until I reach Mikey, even if it means dying. With that said, this meeting is over.

She left accompanied by Kakucho.

- Why did you lie to them about Mikey?

- I had no choice if I wanted them to join me. I won't let them bring Mikey back, I'll kill him with my own hands. Then they can do whatever they want with me, I don't care. My life doesn't matter to me.

Kakucho was impressed by her dedication and determination. She didn't care what will happen after she'll kill Mikey, she could be tortured or murdered, none of that scared her.