Chapter 8

- Mikey ! I just heard that Koko left the Kanto Manjikai.

- Huh ? And to go where ?

- He joined a new gang that was formed in Tokyo. It's called the Red Eye. And that's not all. Brahman also joined this gang. The worst of it is that it was formed in not even 9 days and it is already composed of Brahman, Toman and Black Dragon. It has 600 members !

- Toman you say? So they also wanna get involved?

- So, what do we do ?

- We don't change anything. They're too excited, I'll cool them off.

- But Wakasa and Benkei, whom you wanted to recruit ? What do we do with them ? They're good, we can't leave them just like that.

- We'll offer them to join us and if they refuse, that's on them. Oh and Sanzu ? Don't be soft on them just because your lil sis is in it.

- Since we've known each other for so long Mikey, you should know me a little better.

- The Battle of the Three Deities will happen. Let Rokuhara Tandai and "Red Eye" know that the fight will take place in Shibuya district on June 16.

- Let's kill all the bastards ! They'll learn that the strongest guy in Japan is Mikey!

****

- How did you know that Mikey was going to advance the battle ? You knew in advance when and where it would happen !

Yoko had just received the information that Battle of the Three Deities will take place on June 16 in Shibuya district. Strange thing, which worried Kakucho, she was already expecting it.

- I'll explain it to you next time. Because of the threat that our gang represents, Mikey wants to bring the fight forward to eradicate the danger before it becomes too big. So the battle will take place in two days. We are ready.

****

On June 16, 2008, 700 members of Kanto Manjikai, 600 members of Red Eye and 400 members of Rokuhara Tandai met in Shibuya district.

The three biggest gangs in Japan, headed by Manjiro Sano or Mikey, Yoko Kurokawa and Minami Terano, were about to clash. The first to declare hostilities was the leader of Rokuhara Tandai, Minami Terano, nicknamed South.

- VIVO ! Make me feel the chills !