A Week with Him- 3

As if nothing had happened...as if nothing had happened.
How should an ideal woman react after being kissed by a man?
No Svadhina, you weren't just kissed; you were almost on the verge of getting ravished by him.
But wasn't it just a scene fabricated by him to make it look like a man having a wonderful time with his beloved.

Why kiss then? Especially when it's so unlikely of him.

Svadhina's hand had unmindfully been resting on her lower lip while she was reading a journal to prepare herself for the exams. Snape on the other hand was sitting across her, sipping some tea; his eyes fixed on the Daily Prophet.

She lifted her eyes in a quick temptation to look at him. His visage was pale as usual and more clear in view as he didn't bother to untie his ponytail he had done earlier. A slight sheen of sweat was present on his long nose which people infamously called "greasy". But that showed nothing but good metabolism. Atleast that's what she had learned in her biology classes. But the feature that Svadhina always admired were the dip between his brows and those treacherous lips of him. Those lips that spoke efficient lies, whiplashed people, took house points from Gryffindors and loved to smirk as though it were their definition of a smile. She wondered if they have touched the lips of other women too.

Has he gained that knack of wooing women by luring them to his bed because damn he was good even if it was a sham. The next door lady says how unfortunate she is to have a "long nosed grim reaper" as her neighbour but then again I wouldn't have caught her peaking at his windows.

Liars....

Just then he looked up to meet her eyes; to catch her at the right moment. Svadhina turned red with shame and instantly lowered her vision to the journal, that had been kept neglected all evening. She suddenly felt a strong urge to leave the room.
Was it because she was caught red handed ogling her future professor or was it because of a different reason entirely, she didn't know. But the space felt so dense that she realised the need to leave immediately.

Svadhina got up, placed the journal back in the shelf and headed upstairs to her room. As if in queue, Snape stood swiftly and pointed his wand at her. He stood calmly and watched the thin, black strands binding the girl's petite frame tight; making it difficult for her to move. Svadhina struggled to loosen them and instead she ended up falling on the armchair behind her with a thud.

"Umphf"

Her eyes widened in anticipation as Snape walked towards her. His relaxed face gave away nothing but the looks of a predator coming to its prey. And then he made his favourite move; he grabbed both arms of the chair so as to trap her and leaned his face to mere inches distance from her. Svadhina subconciously pressed her head on the back rest to keep some distance.

"You look petrified, Haimi." And then he had the temerity to chuckle.

"Untie me now, Sir." As though her words triggered the charm because the strands only got more constricted.

"You're such a talent, aren't you? Why don't you revert my spell instead." said the Potions Master as he leaned even closer to her.

"I'm not aware of a spell with such dark traits." Svadhina snorted.

"Tch..tch.. it's a simple body bind curse....Wiser....." He mocked back.

".....with a little twist of mine, I must say." He said it low but clear only to her ears.

" I presumed I was here to learn only Potions from you....but it seems like you cannot stay away from the lust of the Dark Arts, can you?"

He squinted his eyes at her after what she had said and continued.