Chapter 4

Mason's POV

"I was passing, and I heard something hit the wall, so I came inside to see if something happened." I force myself to say.

"That's fine then, but I want to know why you stayed after you realised what's going on." He says.

"I don't know, I don't want to talk about it." I say, pleading for him to let me get out of here.

"Do you find us attractive?" He asks, and I play with my fingers while looking at them, before I decide to nod my head in agreement.

"That's alright." Dad says, and papa decides to rub my back to calm me down a little.

"But you can't just watch us without our consent." Papa continues.

"I know." I tell him.

"Alright, you can go, we can all forget that it happened, just don't do it again." Papa says, and I quickly leave the room.

I enter my bedroom, before I lay on my bed, and I pull the covers over my head, hoping that they will swallow me.

I lay there for few hours, before Eliott comes into my room after knocking as fast as he can so I won't say that he didn't knock.

"Dad said to tell you that the dinner is almost ready." He says, so I  uncover my head to look at him.

"Okay, I will be downstairs soon." I tell him.

Eliott is my fourth brother, my parents fifth child.

He lost his hearing, after a terrible incident that happened a year ago, and since he's only nine, he still doesn't have a wolf, so he didn't get a werewolf healing that the wolf offers.

That caused his hearing to be permanently gone, at least until he finds his mate, because sometimes it can heal stuff like that, but that's not the case every time.

My dad didn't get his sight back, even after mating, and he's still half blind.

Also, all of my siblings are boys, it turned out that Omegas, which are only male, and mated to another male, can't produce a girl.

My fathers found it out after they had my sixth brother, and papa got annoyed that he had so many children, and no girl.

Our pack Doctor did some tests on dad, and he found out that Omegas can't produce a female, because they're male, and their mate is male, so there is a very little chance for a female to be produced.

I don't know how nobody realised that Omegas don't have female children.

Eliott leaves my room, and I quickly stand up, and I go to the bathroom, I was hoping that I will get a bit more alone time.

But if I don't go downstairs soon, then one of my parents will most likely come up here, to see why I'm alright.

That would be a lot more awkward then just going downstairs.

So I decide that I would prefer to be around them with my siblings around, and I go down the stairs.