Chapter 46

Mason's POV

I decided to give Carter and Timmy some alone time today.

I took the younger kids with me, along with Hugh, while the older kids, went to the pack house to see their friends.

I was planning to take the kids to meet Erick, but I saw Greyson when we were on our way there.

So, we decided to spend some time with him first, the kids wanted us to chase them, which seems to be their favourite thing to do.

We took them to the training field, that is empty right now, to make sure that Scott, who can't see anything on his path, will be able to run freely as well.

Greyson begins to chases Eliott, Scott and Wyatt right when we reach the clearing, while Reggie stays being with me and Hugh.

I take the blanket, that I went back to the house to take, after we changed the plans, and I put it on the grass so we can sit on it.

After a while of watching the kids, and Greyson run, Reggie asks if he can hold Hugh, so I give him the sleeping baby which he happily hugs in his little arms.

"Don't you want to play with them?" I ask him, while laying down on the blanket.

"No, but you can go if you want, I'll watch Hugh." He tells me, and I consider it for a while.

"Alright, I'll go to play with them for a while then, just don't go anywhere." I tell him.

"Fine." He says, waiving me off.

I smile at him, I kiss his head, then I kiss Hugh's head, and I stand up to go chase the other kids.

We stay here for a while, until Greyson says that he has to go somewhere, so we decide to go to the pack house to get Erick, and then we will come back here.

We do just that, and I introduce the kids to my brother, who looks happy to meet all of them, especially Hugh, since I have already told him that it's my son.

We go back to the training field, and we hang out there for another few hours, then the kids start complaining that they're too tired to play, so I decide that it's time to head back to our house.

When we reach it, I make sure that Erick will know his way to the pack house, and we say our goodbyes.

Then I take the kids, and I go into the house that is very quiet, since the older kids are still out.

I make sure that they go to their rooms, or the living room, and then I go to see what Carter and Timmy are doing right now.

I reach the door of our bedroom, where their scent seems to be coming from, and I enter it without knocking.

They are both cuddling, the lower halves of their bodies are covered by a blanket.

I go inside, closing the door behind me, and I sit on the bed, they look at me with a smirk as I get under the blanket too.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing." Carter says before he thrusts his hips into Timmy, making him moan.

"Surely." I say before I watch them mate together, and then taking my turn with Timmy as well.