Chapter 1: Dancing Banana's POV

Oh hey a point of view! Now where do I start? I murdered the previous host of the Shovelware's brain game, I did regret it at first but it was to hide the fact that I'm a wanted criminal. Maybe I didn't hide it very well though since the cops are still after me but they don't know my secrets very well and I always got away with it and my nephews already know that I'm a wanted criminal. Speaking of which you may know my 3 nephews, I had to take care of them after my brother had to move states and couldn't afford to take care of them so I took them in! It was hard taking care of those 3 for a while but I got used to it. It was stupid of my brother to give me his sons and yet got a daughter that I never knew about, it's like he abandoned his only 3 sons or no longer wanted them. The oldest named Bentley knew what his father was up to when he left him and his brothers to me, the middle named Maximino (Max for short) who is autistic doesn't understand the situation between his father; this may be out of context but he is the artist of the family and draws very well, and now the youngest named Peel does not know anything about the situation at all. They were given to me when they were young (Bentley being 11, Maximino being 5 and Peel being 3), It's been 3 years ever since they saw my brother and probably doesn't remember him. I know I'm talking more about my nephews than my criminality but they matter more than me, I don't know what they'll do if I ever get caught by the cops. I doubt that I'll ever get caught by the cops but if I ever do I fear that I'll never see them ever again.

And now the 4th wall break

what the fuck is the title "Fruity fruits"?? That is the most basic ass title I have ever seen in my whole life, get a new imagination and create a better title. >:/