Chapter 6: Pear's POV

Oh hey, I guess it's my turn to do a point of view
So my boyfriend Avocado found out that I have been hanging out with Dancing Banana these couple of days and had prohibited me from seeing him again. The only reason he prohibited me was to not have me around him anymore, he doesn't like it when I'm around others for some reason maybe it's because he wants me to be his only (To be honest that kinda sounds stupid, I also need freedom instead of staying at a place like a jail cell). It has been 5 days ever since I saw Dancing but I do miss him truthfully. Yesterday Avocado sat me down to have a talk that I didn't feel comfortable at all, he asked me to do a favor which was to murder Dancing Banana; he had explained to me by how DB is currently a wanted criminal for over 15 years and was never caught. And if I murder him and tell the cops about his dead body with proof I would get an reward of millions of dollars; I had explained Avocado that it's a crime to murder someone and if the cops had found out that I was the one that killed Dancing Banana I would be sentenced to jail. Avocado didn't like the idea and started yelling at me and started threatening me that if I don't do what he's asking me to do I would be the next missing victim. For over 6 years I have been wanted to break up with him for being so manipulative towards me but knowing that he works with the police I technically have no power over him, he's technically the boss with the police and if I tell them that he's manipulative towards me; they'll believe him over me. Talking about Dancing, he's the opposite of my boyfriend, he's more sweet and caring and doesn't force me to do stuff that I don't want to do. He's 10x better than Avocado to be honest, I don't want to exactly "date" him of course but he's something else... Kinda think of it, maybe I do want to be with him, technically date him, I don't know if he'll feel the same way about me but I really need someone like him. I really don't want to murder him at all, he makes me happy every time I'm around him, technically DB makes me feel safe and his nephews aren't bad at all as well; except I have a feeling that the oldest is spying on me and Dancing when we're together, I don't know if he's actually doing it or not. But while speaking this, I really don't know if I'm actually ready for another future relationship, Avocado has really fucked me up over these couple of years. Ah fuck my face is red and warm I have no idea why but my face always get red when I talk about Dancing Banana, it's like I have a crush on him or something, well that's the end of my point of view. I better shut up before my face gets even more hotter while thinking of DB even more.

Also DB is right, why is this book called "fruit fruits???" I may be fruity but yet the title is dull
Ok now bye

Also DB is right, why is this book called "fruit fruits???" I may be fruity but yet the title is dullOk now bye