|1| |daddys debt| 💵

"Jisung come here for a moment!" His father called for him from the table as jisung came tiptoeing down the stairs not saying a word.
"You can't do this please honey!" He heard his mom beg before he walked into the room his parents turned to him as his mom had tears in her eyes and his father well he looked unbothered.

His mother was not one to usually cry so when he told you his nerves shot up it was most likely an understatement
"Come here boy!" His dad said gesturing for jisung to sit on the chair across from him and his mother who was staring at her legs one of them shaking.

Jisung took a seat and looked at his mother first with concerned eyes and back at his dad who just sighed at his sons facial expressions. "Stop looking like that your a man your not weak!" His father yelled hitting jisung across the face.

Jisung held his face and then looked into his fathers eyes holding back the tears. "Go pack you stuff boy!" His father said pointing towards the door telling him to leave "But dad why!?" Jisung looked at his parents with a shocked expression his mother then letting her tears fall as she walked out of the room and getting jisung little sister and whispering for her to pack her stuff.

"Your going to pay off my debt no matter what you say about it I don't know how but the guy is coming to pick you up today so get ready! And don't argue you bitch boy.." his fathers well if you can even call him that anymore the man's voice faded away as he walked off leaving jisung who fell to his knees and broke down.

"Bubb are wou otay?.." Jisung little sister Emmy came into the kitchen hugging her brother ( she's 3) jisung snuggled and rubbed his eyes giving his sister a soft smile and putting his hands on her shoulders "I'm fine ems go find mommy and see if she's ok" he said letting go of the girl as she's ran away with a little smile on her face too young to understand.

"Mom.." Jisung spoke as his mom came into the room dried tears on her face as she engulfed her son in a big hug "I'm so sorry..." Jisung smiled "it's not your fault mom you know that" Jisung mom nodded and smiled at her son "I'm getting Emmy out of here please just be careful I don't know who your dad made a deal with but we can't go against it or you will get put in jail well we all will and get Emmy taken away.." his mom explained staring at her feet and back at her son.

You could see the pain in her eyes..
how much it hurt to lose your only son and your child who you cherished for most of your life.

"I understand and I'll come see you any chance I can get mom!" Jisung smiled before walking upstairs sighing packing his bag he did not own much because of his dad always gambling and he was now 10 billion won in debt and god knows what jisung would have to do to pay that back.

Because what kind of job pays that unless your some rich ceo or a husband to one I mean doesn't sound too bad but No that's not it let's face reality that's not what's happening right? I mean obviously dads sending him away but jeez.

"Life is so unfair!" Jisung screamed hitting the wall causing his hand to bleed and after about five minutes a knock was heard at his door.

"He's here bitch!" His dad yelled causing the man downstairs to frown jisung came down the stairs the man analysed the gosh condition causing him to give a cold look towards jisung's dad jisung was wearing ripped jeans and a white t-shirt he was shivering as the house did not have heating and his arms and legs where the rips in the jeans were had bruises on him.

Not like he cared but his own father like that's gotta be bad he never had anything like that his parents took care of him or they were at work pretty much.

"This man is mr lee or known as lee know he's the one you paying debt to" Jisung dad said with a disgusting look going towards Jisung minho bowed "just call me minho" he said with what was probably the fakest smile he had ever seen jisung's wrist had been grabbed as he was being taken out of the building by lee know himself.