|2| |awkward|😬

"Tw mentions of Panic attacks"
Also quick message if u find and mistake in the first half of the chapter then I wrote this at  near enough 2:30 - 3am

"Mr Han, it's time to wake up~" Jennie said lightly waking up the boy, trying her best not to scare him, as she seemed to end up doing that, to most people when waking them up.
Jisung rubbed his eyes sitting up, and stretching his arms, Jennie stared at him with a little concern, because he looks too skinny for his age..

"Mr Han when was the last time you ate three meals a day.?" Jennie asked when jisung came out of the bathroom, dressed as he had brush his teeth and got ready.

Jisung just looked at her with wide eyes, "I don't know." Jisung responded honestly he didn't know but his dad never fed him, if his mother fed him she'd be beat half to death..

"Come downstairs I'll get you some toast, yeah?" Jennie spoke jisung just nodding in response, Jennie placed the bread into the toaster, watching it pop up once it was ready, making her jump slightly.

Minho was sat at the table across from jisung, Jennie gave jisung the toast after a minute of staring at it he ate it, he was eating a bit quicker than the average person, making minho give a glare to Jennie, who just shrugged with a sad smile.

Minho looked at jisung, he looked not himself this morning "are you feeling alright?" Minho asked as the younger boy nodded "I'm just a bit dizzy, if you will excuse me" jisung got up speedily walking toward the bathroom.

Jisung sat in front of the sink crying, negative thoughts swarming his head.
There was a loud knock on the door, "don't come in!" Jisung slightly yelled through his tears, minho then just sighed walking into the bathroom.

Jisung burst into tears again, leaning his head back against the wall hugging his knees, "I, sorry I-."
"Just shut up" minho said bringing jisung into a light hug, jisung flinched at the touch but soon melted into the hug, placing his head into the crook of minhos neck.

"Thankyou minho..." Jisung said in a whisper, minho took jisungs hand and led him towards the sink, telling him to wash his face from crying.
Minho came back into the bathroom with a glass of water handing it to jisung, minho was sure handling it well, he knew something.

"I'll grab your bag just get in the car princess.." minho stated going to grab Jisungs bag, from the floor behind the sofa.
Jisung headed towards the car sitting in the passenger seat, minho stepped into the car placing jisung bag at Jisung's feet, then putting his seatbelt over his body and gripping his hands onto the steering wheel as the car moved forwards out of the garage. (I'm going to sleep now lol)

After a silent ride the two got out of the car they were very early (30 minutes) so nobody was really there to see them together.
The two separated Jisung going over to his 3 friends Felix, Jeongin, and Seungmin.

"Hey guys!" Jisung tried to sound cheery but kinda failed miserably but it's fine it was still early..

"Oh my! Jisung?" Jisung nodded at Felix in confusion "yes what?.." Jisung looked confused as Seungmin pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head at Felix as Felix shook his head "you! Being at school early? What's the special occasion!?" Felix just rambled on for a moment questioning the boy.

Jisung was not one to be early, more or less he was a boy that was late to practically anything u could think of, even if it was only by one minute.

He was still late.

"I- uh nope nothing at all! Just wanted to start being early! You know?.." Jisung responded awkwardly scratching the back of his neck the three just sighed. "Fine fine I won't question" Felix gave in budging over for Jisung to sit next to him across from Seungmin.