🍋Become a demon giyū-san~🍋

Giyū pov: I was walking from the water mansion to the butterfly mansion because I often woke up with scratches on my arms or to heavy breathing down my neck. I also sometimes notice things have moved or my clothes would go missing.

I saw Tanjiro once I made it to the butterfly mansion. He walked over to me, waving happily. "Hello Tomioka-san!" He chirped cheerfully, like usual. "Hello... Tanjiro..." I said with a kind of concerned look because I woke up with little bite marks on my neck, as if someone- or something had been there.

Me and Tanjiro talked for a while until he had to meet up with Zenitsu and Chuntaro (his sparrow). I continued walking to Shinobus study where she creates poisons, elixirs and many more items. I knock on the door softly. "Ara ara~ come in!" I hear her say loudly.

I open the door and walk in slowly. "Ara ara tomioka-san ~ what seems to be the problem?" She says confused. I tell her about everything. Explaining the full experience with no detail missed.

"Oh my~ you may have a secret admirer ~" Shinobu said cheerfully. "If you want an explanation then head over to Kanrojis place.."

I head on my way to Mitsuris estate to ask her what it is about. When I knock on her door I hear it... I hear mitsuri with some random guy... And they are doing it... I just stand there in shock. Then Obanai comes to her house since they are dating. "MITSURI WHAT THE FUCK?! IT WAS OUR ANNIVERSARY! HOW COULD YOU?!" I hear Obanai shouting.

He then storms out of her house. "A-are you o-okay?" I ask him softly, trying to comfort him. "Shut it. I don't need you comforting me loner." He snapped back at me as he stormed off back to his estate.

I eventually walk back to my estate feeling more depressed than usual. When I open my door to my bedroom, I see him. A tall man with black hair and a white hat, red eyes, white pants and a black buttoned up shirt. Once he saw me, he looked bright red on his really pale skin. He then managed to knock me out and I woke up 7 hours later. "So~" I heard a deep voice say from behind me.

"This is the hashira that muzan-sama kidnapped?" A demon with blonde hair and rainbow eyes said with no emotion. "Shut the hell up dōma." I heard an annoyed voice from behind me. A pink haired basketball demon.
"Oni-chan! He looks really hot! I'm not surprised that muzan-sama wanted to kidnap him~" I heard another voice say in a high pitched voice. "Muzan-sama has arrived..." I heard a deep Deep voice say, as I noticed it was an upper rank meeting.

I saw a tall woman with red eyes. I felt that she was powerful. Incredibly powerful. "Ah! Muzan-sama!" I heard douma say with glee.

~ after the meeting brought to you by giyuus arm 😁 ~

⚠️Smut ahead⚠️

"So~ giyu-san~" muzan said seductively. I did not respond because a n x i e t y ✨. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. His crimson red eyes. They looked beautiful not gonna lie- wait what the fuck am I thinking?! He is the damn demon king! I blushed slightly at the thought until I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "A-aah-" I couldn't even utter a word. All that came out of me was a shaky moan as Muzan had bit my neck.

He took my haori off and tossed it to the side as he pushed me onto the bed. Muzan sat ontop of my crotch areas he was still biting my neck, drawing blood. "Mmmm... Sweet..." I heard him utter. Once he stopped biting my neck he slid a hand up my shirt while the other hand took off my belt. I couldn't move because I wasn't used to this sudden attention, especially from the demon king himself.

The next time I blinked all my clothes were off and onto the floor. As I gained consciousness I noticed muzan was still in his female form. I wondered why though. He then licked the tip of my 10 Inch cock as he kisses and sucks it. (Help I'm not good at this) after all of that (I didn't know what to do then and I wanted to get straight into the smut 🤠)

Muzan took his Kimono off and Let his long hair down, being still in his female form, he then jerked me off, earning a few low, deep moans from me, blushing redder than a cherry. "A-aa-AaAh~" or "o-oo-h~~" was all I could get out at this point. Muzan turned back to his male form and flipped me over, I wasn't sure why until he did it. He slammed his whole length inside my ass. "AAAA-AAAH~~" was the first thing out of me.

I had came 3 times already while muzan had been pounding into me, the room filled with moans and cries of pleasure and pain. My eyes had tears streaming down in pleasure and ecstasy, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in overwhelming pleasure. I was definitely overstimulated. But I didn't care.

He then went faster and deeper, which made me VERY overstimulated. As he was fucking me his nails were digging into me. Both of us were so lost in this moment that we didn't hear the door open.

"Hey, muzan-sama? I need to ask yo- oh- I'll come back in a few hours-" Daki said as her nose started to bleed. We were too focused on sex then any other thing in the world. And muzan didn't even notice that he scratched me with his sharp nails (the ones that make you a demon 😈) and yea...

Nobody pov:

This went on for 7 more rounds and muzan was surprised that giyuu had up that long. Nobody had knew but he has a slutty, whorish personality hidden, but obviously revealed during sex. Muzan was about to fall asleep before he uttered the words... "Become a demon giyū-san..." Before he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning giyuu woke up and looked in the mirror. He had longer hair, around the same length as doumas in a low ponytail, he had a demon slayer mark scattered across his body, and he had a dark blue kimono with white details on it and a horn.

Total words in story (not including this): 1101 words total 😩