☁️"I love your warm embrace"☁️

I suck at titles so you have to deal with it ;D

Muzan pov:

As we fell asleep in each others warm embrace Daki tiptoed into the room, her nose still bleeding. As I woke up, she flew out of the room. When I turned around I noticed that Giyuu had become a demon, me not knowing how until I remembered yesterday.

Giyuu opened up his clear ocean blue eyes slowly and began waking up, his hair was messy and tangled. He was still droopy when he noticed me.

"...Morning Muzan~" he said, smiling at me and hugging me. "Morning, yuu!" I replied back, putting my arm around him and pulling him closer to me.

After we both got out of bed, daki came up to us as we got out of my room.

Giyuu pov:
As we got out of muzans room, daki came up to us, asking questions. "So~ how was last night?" She said as she smirked at me and muzan instantly going red head to toe.

Douma instantly turned his head as he heard muzan say to shut up to daki. "Hey- ooooh~~ I smell a ship." Douma said sarcastically- I think?

I noticed that muzan was screaming at douma to shut up and then I hugged him to get him to stop. I didn't need to say anything as he calmed down and dismissed the moon's. Me and muzan walked to bed because it was incredibly late. As we got into bed I snuggled into him closely.

"I love your warm embrace..." I hear muzan mumble under his breath.

Words: 264 (not including this)

I'm running out of ideas so comment any ideas and I will try to do most, if not all of your wonderful ideas.

Stay horny bitches ✨