💔 "save...me..." part 1☁️

Giyuu pov:

I was walking around the infinity castle until I saw Muzan. I wanted to ask him if I could explore the outside as I haven't done so in 4 months.

"Hello muzan! How are you today?" I ask brightly. Ever since I've became a demon I've been way more expressive and cheery.

"Morning yuu... I'm alright.. what did you want to ask? I could tell you wanted to ask something by your tone of voice" he said blankly and he kissed my forehead.

"Could I go explore the outside? I haven't been out for 4 months-?" I whine. He just sighs. "Fine... Take daki with you." Muzan says eventually. "Yay! Love you honey!" I say as I kiss him on the cheek.

"Love you too..." Muzan said before going back to work. I tell daki that were going out and she gets really excited. Daki takes me to her district, the entertainment district. She dresses me as a oiran and shows me how to disguise as a human.

I am sent to the tokito house. I saw Tanjiro. I had to try to stay away from him as best as I could. I walk away from him as I see him off to work.

As I am walking down the streets I am dragged down an alleyway by someone. I looked up to notice it was Uzui.

"So... We've finally found you... Tomioka." He said in a deep voice. I get him off of me. "Get the fuck off of me now." I say in a rude, womanly voice that even I didn't know I could do. "Maybe next time double check who your looking for." I snap at him before leaving.

Uzui just stands there in shock that I had said that but he goes off to the wisteria inn that is near.

I go back to daki, who is disguised as warahabime, (I am disguised as Gina) and I tell her what happened. "... And then he mumbled something about 3 wives called I think... Suma, maki and hinatsuru?" I say, not knowing the second ones name as he said that one last and he walked away pretty quickly.

"Ooh you mean Makio, Suma and hinatsuru? Oh there just ugly pathetic humans that can't even work properly at there job!" Daki says in disgust. I just nod on as I also feel a sense of hatred for them and Uzui.

~timeskip by rengokus stomach~
Time- after daki gets her head cut off and gyutaro comes to help her.

"So... Your the pillar that thinks he can kill us? What a joke!" Gyutaro mockingly says as daki is sniffling because her hair got ruined. I run over to help her. I sit behind her and braid her hair like how my sister wore her hair.

*Sniffle* "thank you Giyuu..." She says with a sigh of relief that her hair won't be ruined. I also had my hair in a really long braid so that it wouldn't be in the way of fighting. (Pretend that daki and gyutaro are upper 4 BC why not and so I can make this story work 😭😭).

The two stand upright. "Daki go for the red haired and the blondie and the weird one. I've got the pillar." He says reassuringly. Daki nods. "Wait. Gyutaro you've got tanjiro and Uzui and daki takes on the other two. I've got nezuko, because she mentally hurt my fiancé by getting out of his control... And that's not allowed...~ is it?" I say drifting my words by the end. "No giyu-sama!" The siblings say.

I had a plan. And I intend to unfold it. It was simple, get gyutaro to kill Uzui and then convince tanjiro to become a demon. Daki will kill those brats and I will make sure of it...

~timeskip by doumas head~
Time: when gyutaro asked tanjiro to become a demon

"...say, why don't you become a demon? It's way better then having to live with this pathetic excuse of a pillar." Gyutaro said, signalling to Uzui who's on the ground poisoned and missing an eye and hand.

"I... I..." Is all tanjiro says while he is leaned forward, on the verge of tears. "I'll become a demon..." He says with a look of guilt. Gyutaro smiles as he gets nakime to teleport them to the infinity castle.

In the infinity castle I run up behind muzan. "Honey~~ Im back~~!" I say happily as I wrap my arms around him. "Ooh ooh! Tanjiro wants to become a demon~! Make sure you make him 100% forget all of his memories~~..." I say giving off a frightening aura that muzan is scared of.

"A-alright-..." Muzan says stuttering. "Okay honey! I'll be back with him right now!~" I say, skipping off to find gyutaro.

As I find him talking to tanjiro about 'big brother things' I take tanjiro to muzan.

818 words (not including this ;) I am too tired to finish this off. I'll finish it tomorrow)