Story Idea?

"Good afternoon, ladies. How may I help you?" The front desk boy smiled professionally at the two black women.

Kenya pulled out her credit card. "Two queens for two nights please."  Her sister, Isis, stood quietly behind holding onto their luggage.

"This has to be the single most insane idea you ever came you came up with!" Isis slammed their luggage down once the door was locked.

Kenya rolled her eyes, flicked on the bathroom light, and began to strip out of her casual clothes.

Isis sat on one of the beds. "Do you have any idea who this man is?"

"Bob George, the most feared mob boss in Minneapolis." Kenya answered while admiring herself in the mirror.

Isis threw her hands in the air. "Exactly! Do you know what these men do? They murder people, the traffic drugs-"

"He is also one of the wealthiest." Kenya smirked.

Her sister starts to massage her temple. "Why do I bother explaining anything to you?"

Kenya pocked her head out of the bathroom. A small wave of guilt washed over her. Isis didn't deserve to stress herself out over this.

The older sibling turned off the bathroom light and goes to sit across from Isis on the bed. Isis brushed her braids from her face and crossed her arms.

"Listen, I know how dangerous this sounds but I have to do this." Kenya's voice lower into a whisper. "I'm tired of stealing from good hard working people."

The tensity on Isis' face softens.

"Once I get my hands on enough money, you can go to college and become a computer wizard just like you always wanted!"

"Where's that going to leave you?"

Kenya shrugged her shoulder.

"I do what I do best."

Isis reached out and grabbed onto her sister's hand.

"Attend school with me. You're smart. There will be plenty of opportunities for you." She begged.

Kenya gave Isis a half smile.

"No college is going to accept me the moment they pull up my record. I might as well stick to what I'm doing now."

Isis pursed her lips. God Kenya can be so stubborn!

"Okay but please me this will be a quick get in, get out." She held out her pinky finger.

Kenya wrapped their fingers together.

"I promise." With that, she slipped off the bed and strolled over to the single window in the room.

"Get some sleep. We'll drive up to his place around midnight."

What do you think? Should I turn this into a short story or into a whole another book on its own?