Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) old life, (Y/N) Tianlong new life

Race: Human old world. Human/Dragon reborn.

Personality: Kind, caring, thoughtful, focused, bit sadistic, cheerful, a little flirty, tease.

Likes: Duel monsters, reading, beating arrogant duelists, showing his opponents their place, cooking, relaxing, his friends, teasing his friends.

Dislike: Arrogant people, those who don't play fair, anyone harm his friends, those who cheat, being underestimated.

Age: 17 his old world and 15 reborn to standard prologue, 18 at the start of the chapter.

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Sapphire blue, crimson red when serious.

Outfit:

(A/N: Duel disk the gauntlet in the image

(A/N: Duel disk the gauntlet in the image.)

Dragon mark on his right arm:

Deck: Heavenly Dragon

(A/N: This deck is a oc creative deck not in real life and I want to thank my friend and bro once more Shadowblooddemon for helping creating the art of them but some cards for spell and traps to work for the deck so you will see them in action in later chapters.)

Backstory: Orphan all his life not knowing how he end up there in the first place. During his life dedicating to work and study hard till he heard of the yugioh a duel monsters game somehow sparked like he knows it for some reason.

Then years went by since seeing all the seasons especially the arc v season not liking on how it ended and that time wanted to design his own cards which the konami became interested.

Then he comes to Japan to show the company his design but unfortunately an incident has occurred and died.

But not what he expected to be reborn in the world of arc v.

Harem:

1. Yumi (Femyuya)

 Yumi (Femyuya)