Op and end themes

Op theme

[Chikazuite te o nobashita]

Zooming in to Maiami city towards the hills.

[Ashita e to tsuzuku hikari]

There standing by there a figure who has his arms cross hiding a bit of his upper body in the shadows.

[Ashimoto ni hirogaru]

As the light of the sun shine on him to reveal as (y/n) tianlong standing there with his eyes closed like he's focused.

[Kono sekai no yume wo mita]

As the light of the sun rises he opened his eyes as to see the whole city in front of him.

[Music moment]

Then scene changes as the title of 'Yugioh Arc V: The Heavenly Dragon Duelist' and zooms in to see cards as then scattered.

[Yume to kibou wa doko ni aru nante shirai no]

As the cards scattered down reveal both (y/n) and yumi standing side by side with their determined looks and duel disk on.

[Hashiri mawatte sagashitemo mitsukaranai]

Then yumi draws her cards of her odd-eyes pendulum dragon appeared along with her perfomapal monsters and magicians.

While (y/n) draws his card as revealed shadow figures of shape of dragon monsters with three of them being the highest among them and moved ahead.

[Shinjitsu to uso no hazama ni ochite iru no ka na]

Then next scene reveal yuzu with her ace monster card in her hand, next gongenzaka with his ace monster in his hand, then ayu, tatsuya, futoshi cheering and sarah smiling behind them while liking her lollipop.

[Bokura no monogatari nara hajimattemo inai]

Then zoom on the LDS trio masumi, yaiba and hokuto with their determined looks, next is sawatari smirking with his three goons behind him, lastly is reiji akaba with claire akaba with her arms cross as a harpy lady at her side and him adjust his glasses while his D/D/D armageddon on his side.

Next is shun with rise falcon and yuta with dark rebellion xyz dragon behind them.

Next is yula riding her runner with clear wing flying above her.

[Ashita e tsuzuku kuzureochi sou na michi mo]

Next scene in a rain by the bridge is yumi who is looking at her pendulum necklace while a small flashback of her father yusho smiling at her while swinging the pendulum side to side.

Then she grip her necklace while have tears falling down.

[Yowaki naru mae ni tobidashite ikou]