Prologue [Welcome to Lie]

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

I remember like it was yesterday

We were so close and so far

Even now

But I'm not like you

   You shine even now

          But this glow is very frightening

And so deceiving

But even if you're a liar

I still love you

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

In the world of show business, a fake smile is important, but if you smile for real, you will be a wimp that people can easily use for their own purposes and then wipe their feet on you.

The manifestation of real emotions is not conceivable.You must maintain this mask no matter what.

Everyone in this world lies. There is no kind person who does not ask you for anything in return.

Even if so, they are actually rotten people inside who blatantly lie looking into your eyes, although they think completely differently.Why can they lie? 

Why can they wear that fake smile and I can't?

My parents specifically made me an actor...But I....I just....   I just....just hate

                                                                                                                                                  Hate it

                                                                                                                                                                Ḩ̷̢̢̼̱̗̙̻͍̜͖̦̬̪̙̹̗͎͎͓̰͓́̾̐̾̆͗̓́̓̀̓̿͋͐͒̾̄̃̊̀̑̇́̃͛͋̃̍͋͘̚͠͝͝ạ̷̢̱͙̜̳͇̖̙͇̱͛͛͋̾̓́̅̾͂͂͌͗̾̾̔̿̒͊̈́͋̿̐̓̅̉͛̈́̀̎̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅt̶̢̧̨̨̛̳͈̥̟̦̲͍͉̟̼̫̹͇̼̪͎̜̪̲̖̜̞͈͉̯͎̲͎̱̎͌̾͆̑̊̈́͊̿̎̈́̄̓͛͆̀̒̉̀͛̽̐̍̏͌̊̈́͌̀̕̕̕͠͝ͅę̵̧̢͈̤̫̼̩͙̥̱̣͚̟̟̮̺͉̲͓̦̼͇̥̹̐͛̒̀̈͋̏̕͝ͅͅ ̶̙͙̺̫̲͖̞̜̱͚̦̱̝͔̱̻̰̮̤̙̟͍̯̮̦̀͐̋̋͌̈̈́̅͒̅͛̕͜͜į̴̧̨̢̦͙͇̠͚̭̭̝̫͓̖̺͗̀̅̀͌̒̽̒́̑̅͗̍́̉̈̂͛͊̊͒̑̕̕͘͠͠t̶̨̧̘̬̟͔̦̞̖̭̤̜̺̮̰͇͈̬̼̦̱͔͍̟̗̺̙̟̹̫̱̟̓̂̓͆͐̚͘͝!̷̧͇̙͖͑̀͝     

Ah, that dream again...That voice again....

that seems so familiar...                                            D̷̡̺̭͍͕̜̘̮̫͈̳̣̼͙͇̗̻̠̉ǫ̷̧̲̹̦̘̗̙̱̃̀͋̑̒͛̉̍͊̔̆́̅̕̕͝n̷̖͙̙̝̲̜̝͇͖̬͙̾͗̆͜͜ͅ'̷̨̨̢̲̞̩̥̬̲̦͈̟̻̘̭̞͈͇̦̳̣̱͖̫̦̺̱͉̱̥̤̳̟͓̈͑́̀̅̔͗̑̔͐̍͒̕̕͝͝͝͝ͅt̶̪̯͈̮̼͍̭̠̻̠͆͛͑̀̔̄͑̍̀̌͗͆͘̚͘͝ ̷̨̧̫̠̪̻̜̰̳̭̬̱̥̺͉̤̞̙͕̺̹͕̭̋̈̾̐͋̽̀̄̈́̄͌̋̄̓͂͑̀͗͊̅̌̋̆̏͐͜͝d̷̢̖̲̫̹̼̮̖̭͚̬̣̝͖̳͙̟̙̹̭̖̙͔̝̬̲̠̫͇̓͒͌̐͂̇̇̊̒̏͂̿̿͊̒̍̀̅̂̑̚̕͝ͅǫ̶̨̧̛̛͚̪͉͙̠̯̘̻̭̲̤̜͕͉̯͉͕̹͎̙̰̩͔̑̇͒͒͗̓̑͊́̋̀͋̈͊͒͌̍͊̍̇͘͘͜͜͝ ̵̡̡̛̲̟̳̻̼͕̫̖̞̖̼͓͖͇̝͇͖̙̠̙̬̠̯̰̖̤̀̑͐̆̿̉̈̎̈́̋̊̿̃̚̚͝ͅì̷̡̧̧̺̫̘̜̜̰̟̣̟̟̖͔̖̱̟͍͔̮̬̬̀̀̀̂͛͌̉͗̅̏̎̋̓̈̑́͐̎͊̽͐̅̒̓̿̑̎̓̂̿́̉̕͝͝͝ţ̴̛̟͚͉̩͕̟̥̰͉̱̙͓͙̰̃͐̓̈́̓̽̀̄͌̑̈̋͋͆̈́̿̈́͌͆͌̽̿̉̍̚͘̕̚̕͠͝͠!̷̡̛͚̞͔͚̠̝̱̮͙̤̜̝̼̃̓̇̐̑̿͜   Again.... I can't do anything, I don't understand anything at all, I see nothing... I don't feel anything...Again this dream ... for the second time.And even now I can't do anything...And this voice, so familiar, but at the same time so incomprehensible.