Chapter 5 [My Other Side]

A couple of days have passed since that conversation with the man from the theater, at the moment I am standing on the balcony and looking at the surroundings of my house. Light air blows my hair and calms my thoughts. 

Can this deal be called a loss? Of course, but not for me. After this deal, I can meet with a person with whom I have long wanted to talk. This deal is in no way a trap or trick, such a thought will not pass my eye. In addition, I did not feel anything bad from him, I know Kindaichi-san enough to trust him at least a little. He is not so stupid as to try to deceive me, such an action has many consequences, he is very smart to understand it.

Hikaru Kamiki - the person I want to find is like a fox that can easily hide and cover its tracks. This man is completely against my plan, and also we had problems from the past.

He is the one I want to crush, I know that I can break him, but I also know that in order to do this, I need to find him. But he, like a cockroach, hides in the shadows and comes out only when he wants to. This hatred comes from my past, finding him is my goal. Therefore, even one thread will help me get on the trail. 

Although I am grateful to him, he helped me open my eyes to this world of show business,obviously not in the best way.

"Speaking of show business." - I pulled out my phone and went into my schedule, which was full of acting nonsense. But at the same time, I have a meeting with my fans scheduled for today. I don't like it, but there's nothing I can do...At least for now.

I straightened my jacket and stepped off the balcony back into the house. I quickly ran to the exit, because the faster you start, the faster you finish. So I immediately entered the car without any further information, because all my subordinates know what to do.

"Take me to the meeting point." - I told my driver, to which he just nodded and began to drive me to the place. Lately, I've been moving out of the house a lot, which can be a plus for me.

Arriving at the meeting place, I immediately noticed how many people came to the meeting

Arriving at the meeting place, I immediately noticed how many people came to the meeting. As soon as I got out of the car, about a thousand people immediately started running up to me, but the police stopped them.

"This happens to me every time." - I muttered softly so that no one could hear me and walked over to my people who were waiting for my arrival, Shiro was one of them.

"You early Rai-sama." - After his words, Shiro shifted his gaze to the raging crowd at the sight of me. I can understand people's reaction like that, I don't interact with fans that often in real life. Various shouts were heard from the crowd, of course, they were all in my support.

I stood in front of the crowd and opened my mouth, ready to speak. To which the crowd immediately fell silent, as if it was not there, only a faint cough was heard. The whole crowd held their breath, waiting for me to say, as if I were some kind of scientist who discovered something amazing and is ready to share it with everyone.