Chapter 1 [Preparation]

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

This whole industry is fake

And I'll take this fake

And no one will stop me

I don't trust anyone

I can't let you get close to me

But you know what

I don't care what I have to do

You think my talent is a blessing

But it's a curse

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Soon we finally arrived at our destination.It was a big building but what I need is the studio inside.I got out of the car and straightened my clothes and got ready to get in.

"I wish you patience young master." - I heard the voice of my driver from the car, after which I thanked him and went into the building.

And I immediately felt the looks on me, some of them were from my people, some from the workers who were glad and surprised at my arrival.

"Oh,this is Tanigawa-san, welcome.You probably know me, I was the director of the film:Driving into the night." - The man smiled as if he was glad to see me.But I can see how his smile twitches even a little, a normal person would not notice this. Also, it is too wide by 2 centimeters than usual.Although his eyes look normal, his pupils move around very slowly, like a slow slide show.In general, at first glance, I determined that he was a liar.

"Oh yes, I know you, you made a very good film." - I showed my fake smile, indistinguishable from the real one.Look, here's how to make a fake smile, straight from a real professional.

"Thank you, I appreciate your compliment." - He thanked me and went back to his business.

Takahiro Izumi, gained popularity thanks to one film that he not only directed but also wrote the script and came up with the plot.

Although it's all lies. He stole the plot from his friend, took his script as a basis, did not even change the characters.Naturally, they believed him, because there was no evidence that he stole this plot.He managed to remove the evidence and even bribed some important people to cover him up.

He must have made a lot of money from this movie... but...Such people are most interesting to break.

Recently there was a guy who asked me to accept one particular female actor in his film, in return he said that he would give information about something.Of course I wasn't going to go first so he had to tell me the information.In the end, he told me information that I already knew, so I had to end his career in public.Of course, even if he told me the truthful information that I do not have, I would still end his career.

"Tanigawa-san, it's your time." - A studio worker approached me saying that I already need to choose actors for the roles, I nodded because this is my job.

Upon entering the studio, I immediately sat on the main chair, preparing to conduct another casting call.

Looking at the participants, absolutely no one interested me. I need to at least take those who can play well.