Author's Note

This isn't a rash decision, I have thought about this for quite some time now.

Still Locked Into You (Still Series #2) will be unpublished starting tomorrow, April 18, 2023. I have thoughts of unpublishing Still Dark, Love (Still Series #1) as well, but I couldn't do it since it's connected to the following installments, especially SGOY.

These stories were born from a time when I was still young and not yet familiar/accustomed to my writing style. While I wrote these stories with my whole heart, I am aware that they contain errors and inappropriate contents that I cannot revise at the moment. They are not my best work, and I am sorry to disappoint those who have enjoyed reading them.

Every time I sit down to write, I am reminded that learning is a never-ending journey, and I am committed to pushing the boundaries of my creativity and improving with every story.

My love for Kazhumi and Dervin will remain the same. They are the pillars that held my writing up from the beginning, and their story will always be one of the reminders of how I started this journey.

To those who loved my ZumVin, thank you for holding them close to your hearts as much as I do!

I'm sorry for doing this. You will still be able to catch a glimpse of them in the Still Series, where the other stories will remain published. And I don't know if this will somehow help, but I'm planning to make a novelette for them (Zumi and Dervin).

Will I publish their story back?

I don't know yet. Maybe. Maybe not.

For now, sa akin muna sila, ha?

Thank you for understanding my decision, and for still being here since day one. Writing is the only thing that's keeping me sane, and I do hope this safe space and home I created will never be taken away from me.

All my other stories/series will remain published. Updates on my ongoing stories will continue this week.

You can still read and understand the other installment in this series without reading SLIY, as each installment can stand alone.

- cy.