9. 3 years later

Stoicks POV

It has been 3 years since we saw Hiccup. But we continued life on Berk and the Night Rider is never talked about much anymore so we sadly know that Hiccup is gone.

We had to leave Berk...our home. And it was all because of Drago Bludvist, we live with dragons we kept our life a secret but it didn't help when Drago took control of our dragons with the help of the evil Alpha and made them destroy Berk. We don't know if he is alive or dead but I think somehow the Alpha broke control away from Drago but no one knows what really happened. Me, Valka and the teens are out looking for an island to call our own all of the other Hooligans are on Berk packing it up.

Hiccups POV

It's been 3 years since the incident with the Berkians and me and Toothless have changed. He is now Alpha after killing the evil Alpha after Drago Bludvist killed the good one. Viggo, Ryker, Alvin, Dagur, Johan and Crogan are all gone(or so he thought). Alvin and Dagur turned good and are now a friend to dragons and the others are dead. Me and Toothless don't talk to Alvin or Dagur for obvious reasons. Over the years I became very dark I only show emotion to Toothless. But otherwise it's all part of my job. I needed to stop being as reckless and showing up everywhere as far as the archipelago knows the Night Riders dead and that's how I want it to stay. I don't want people coming after the Toothless. Toothless and I have been on a mission. We are looking for Drago, he got away and I want him gone so Toothless does not end up like the good Bewilderbeast. We have been interrogating hunters and if they don't give us the information I...ohh what did Viggo call it ohh yeah showing them Mercy. The old Night Rider would never killed anyone but after the time in prison and meeting Drago I feel broken and don't care anymore who lives or dies when it comes to Vikings...

Astrids POV

The past 3 years me and the gang have been doing nothing much just training with our dragons. But in the village I hear people call Hiccup a traitor but I  don't know if he is? None of us can figure out what type of dragon he has all we know is it is called Toothless. We heard him call the name out in Norse not whatever that other language was.

Word count: 432

A/n
This is the last time skip chapter and yes it is short.