002. So close

🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽

April, 2020
At their second performance of Likey, and first performance at Music Bank

🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽

"Remember, even if we don't win, it's important we have fun and do our best out there. Remember we got in top 3 last time". Annie says to the other members, as a leader she needs to keep their hope up.

"Yes, we'll do our best!" Heather says optamistic.

They puth their hands in a cirkle. 

"One, Two, Three. WE ARE QUEENS OF HEART, YA YA YAH!" the 9 girls chant.

They go out on the stage and do their performance, it goes well, beside Mieun get's a voice crack doing one of her lines.

.

They now stand and wait for the results. The MC's are Felix from Skz and Victoria, who got role as MC for her visuals. "The top three's are... Itzy Wannabe at 5.367 votes, Mamamoo Hip at 4.986 votes and..." Felix says

All the QOH holds each others hands while praying.

"QOH Likey at 3.609". Felix says

The member look shocked at each other, they look like they've already won.

"Now, for last votes" Victoria says.

Itzy Wannbe gets 6.608,

Mamamoo Hip get 7.886,

And QOH gets 4.098 votes.

Confetti goes of as Hip starts playing and Mamamoo starts their encore. Mamamoo Hwasa gives Annie her mike and some of the QOH members sing Hip. Jiwoo tries rapping Moonbyuls rap, while QOH and Mamamoo hype her.

-

As they continue their encore, QOH leaves.

They get congratulated by staff for the amount of votes they got on their second performance.

🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽

The clips of QOH members singing and rapping Hip goes kinda viral and startes to make them get more attention.

🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽 🂽