BeBoss TV

Title: The mystiery behind QOH

Published: December 13, 2022

----

Hello, Welcome back to BeBoss TV.

Today we will discuss the the girl group QOH.
An unknown group that debuted under a small company, but met succes, but the group have a lot of dark history.

Members who was kicked out because of bulying, left due to mental health, suicde and left to follow other dreams.

.

To starts of, back in March of 2020 at the peak of Covid-19, a new girl group from Woollim Entertainment. The company was mainly known for having members in the massive succes group Iz*One. It gave the rookie group some attention and also the member Kokoro who was form AKB48 brought some popularity from Japan.
Back then the group had 9 members; Annie, Xiuhao, Kokoro, Jiwoo, Heather, Victoria, Juhee, Mieun and Nihhi. They debuted with a bright concept with their debut song "Likey" that was the title track on ther debut mini album "First : Love". The song was up against groups like ITZY, NCT and MAMAMOO that had comeback the same month and the album didn't do very great in sales or streams.

In the end of September Teasers for their first comeback "Feeling : Love" with the title track "Bboom Bboom". The songs on the album very liked by the Korean netizens and it do very well in streams, both the title track and the b-sides. But then rumor about Hong Kongese member Xiuhao broke out, she was accused of being a verbal and psycichall bully back in school. The rumors resulted in her going on hiatus, where they also had there last performance of Bboom Bboom and had their first win.
Alot of fans expressed how they liked how the group looked without Xiuhao and on October 31 she officialy left.

But on the same day, the single "TT" was released. Many theorise that the single was to cover up for her scandal. Member Jiwoo and Kokoro shared on a live how they had to re-record the song last minute because of her departure.
But the song did extremely well on the charts, becoming an allkill and they kept winning on music shows. The fun halloween theme really amused with korean and international audience and you saw idols, influencers and people on social media do the dance to the chorus of the song. The song got them nominated for soty and some of the biggest awards shows. Tho they didn't win song of the year, they did win M/V of the year with TT, having both TT and Signal nominated.

This big wave of attention really skyrocketed the groups fame. Their songs got really popular, like;  Likey and NoNoNo from their debut mini album, and all of the songs from the mini album "Feeling : Love" went really popular, and then there's TT, which today is still a popular song of theirs.

On Christmas day of December 25th, 2020, they came back this the mini album "What is Love?" which also had 2 Japanese songs on it. The title track "What is Love?" became a big succes and the B-sides; Knock Knock, Celebrate and Candy Pop got attention too, in Korea, Japan and internationally. "What Is Love?" also got nominated for M/V of the year. The songs from the album could be heard in stores and they did really well in January and many fans were also very happy witht he new line up without Xiuhao.