10. Nothing like Home!•

Long car journey, Is the most boring and annoying thing especially when your driver is malan sani. It is always been like going on a 100meter race then being beating in a wresting, because that is exactly how I feel now. I alight out of the car, I stretch my hand as I look around the compound, it has changed a little bit.
It is always good to be back home,to walk in and have the old smell of mint leaves surrounding me.

I spot iki run toward me. No I heard her voice shouting my name first.Suddenly the was no tiredness as I also run to her and we embrace each other in a bone crush long hug "ooh my god, iki!" I shouted ecstatically

I pull out of the hug and look at her then pull back and hug her again,she still looks the same just a little darker.

"iki Nah i missed you so muchhh" I said dragging the 'h' as I pull out again and we are both graining from ear to ear.

"You didn't missed us kenan" mami asked referring to her and umma, I have totally forgetten there where also here.

"Mami!" I run over to her and hug her, the smell of her perfume so welcoming. it turn into a hugging session I literally hug almost every one around. ummi said I look more mature and mami said I am still the way I am it's  just because ummi didn't  see me for a Long time iki also said the same, ummi look heavy iki told me her due date is next month Abdullah iki's brother also came to see me he was the only one to complimented me and said I look fairer than before.

What surprised me was Iki now have boobs that can be seen with her shirt on, I don't know when my mind becomes so dirty that made me to be looking ikis boob, mami or ummi, my eyes kept on drifting from one person to another.Fahad has corrupted my mind!

I wanted to tell Iki about Fahad but both ummi and mami are in the parlor so I decided I will tell her later.

As for Fahd I will try as much as I can to stop thinking about what happened yesterday. today, when I was getting my clothes ready he came to nenahs apartment.

I ignored him and act like he didn't exist not that i was angry with him but I feel shy and nervous around him, he understood that I was going to ignoring him completely if he doesn't talk, he started by awkwardly asking me which time am I leaving, without looking at him I replied around 8,
"Uhmm,okay" was his only reply followed by an awkward silence

"Namm am sorry- about what I did-I shouldn't have done it.." he trailed off but from his tune he has no ounce of regret or guilt. Maybe he only said sorry so that I will give him an opportunity to try it next time or so that I don't break up with him, which ever may be the case what happened yesterday will never happen again, and he should be rest assured that I will not leave him not today not forever because I really love him.

"You shouldn't be, it okay" I assured him

"So.. will you call me when to get home"

"Yes,If I get the opportunity" I shrugged like I don't care but deep down i am yearning to stay and be close to him

"Thank you and I love you" he say with a smile

"I love you too" I replied him, he helped me with my luagage, when the drive came.

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing ever especially to Nenah and my friend, above all fahad my amour I cried so hard and Nenah also had tears in her eyes as she keep on praying for me and my late father.

now my problem is how will I get a phone to call him unless If I will use Mami's own

By 8 dad came back from work and I literally jump on him out of excitement, he has added so much weight he has a big belly now!And he have leave some beard that covers almost half his face.