Inviting the YouTubers

Jack had been preparing this for a short while. The other YouTubers knew that he was planning something, but not all knew what it was about. Jack, in honesty, was planning a YouTubers's 'Boy's Night' where many of the male YouTubers would gather at his house, possibly get drunk, and just chill.

Buy who to invite? Mark was top of Jack's list, of course. He wasn't going to leave Mark! But who else? Pewdiepie (Felix), CinnamonToastKen (Ken), Cryaotic (Ryan), Yamimash (Aaron, although he wasn't particularly wanted), Lord Minion 777 (Wade), and Muyskerm (Bob). That should be enough, right?

Jack took out his mobile and found Mark's number easily as it was nearer the top of the contacts lists. He clicked the call button and waited with the mobile rested up against his ear.

"Hey, Jack?" Came the deep answer to the call.

"Mark!" Jack cheered, grinning from ear to ear as he shifted his position.

"What's up? Why're you calling me?" Asked Mark.

"Hey, um, I was wonderin' if ya wanted to come to my place tonight? I'm invitin' loads of YouTubers over and I wondered if you wanna come."

Mark nodded. "Sure, that sounds great, Jack! What time?"

"Whenever. The sooner, the better." Jack replied, eager to see Mark.