Familiar face

-Elsie’s POV-

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and held it to my ear "Hello?" I said in a groggy voice. "Hi, sir...yes I will be in, give me a minute."  I stretched and got up before getting ready and putting my work clothes on.

I walked to my bathroom with my dog, Ghost, a two year old Weimaraner, following "Looks like another long day at work..." I mumbled, putting light makeup on and brushing my very light blonde hair, putting it in a ponytail. Walking to my fridge, Ghost not far behind, I looked in it to see it was around feeding day for Daisy. I went to my freezer and pulled out a frozen mouse. I made my way to the sink and soak it before feeding it to her.

I grabbed my keys and bag after feeding my pets and headed for the door before leaving to go open the cafe. As I walked, I texted Jennie asking if she is in. I clicked on Instagram, remembering what Jennie had said and thought it was worth a shot. I typed Rhea into my search bar and lots of accounts came up, but one had a blue tick so I clicked on it and read,

'Rhea Ripley, Sportsperson, RAW superstar, Aussie, 27'

I read the next line making my eyebrow raise,

'MAMI!'

I looked through her posts, seeing one with her and the three men she was with yesterday.

I found myself staring at her, her tongue ring, the black makeup and the outfit. I found myself looking at her thighs more than I thought I would.

I closed my phone and found myself at the cafe. I got my work keys out, unlocking the door. I pushed it open, hearing the bell once again. I took my bag off, putting it down in the staff room. I quickly looked to see if Jennie responded and she said she would be in at 1pm as she has a half day. I sighed knowing it would just be me today. I walked out to the empty cafe. I turned the lights on and started setting chairs outside.

I lifted some chairs when I heard a voice "Want some help?” I looked over to see a familiar face "Rhea," I said and she smiled.
"Hey." She grabbed the chair from me, setting it down "What are you doing here so early?" I asked as she helped set up "Oh, I just came back from the gym, wanted to see if I could get an early morning coffee," she smiled at me flexing her muscles making me chuckle "Sure, let me set up. You can come in, it's not the warmest out here."

I opened the door, letting her in and I walked behind the counter "What would you like? It’s on me,'' I said to her "Do you do this for every customer?" she smirked at me "Only the pretty ones." I winked and she let out a breathy chuckle "One iced coffee please," she smiled "Coming up.” I turned around making the coffee and pouring it into a cup "Here." I gave the cup to her and she leaned on the counter "So tell me about yourself," she said, sipping on her drink, but I can't help but stare at her chest "Elsie?" Rhea said "Oh, oh, sorry." I blushed from embarrassment.

"So tell me about yourself," she said again I cleared my throat. "My name is Elsie Campbell. I am 25, I am from England, but I moved to Florida about 5 years ago now,"
I smiled up at Rhea. "Tell me about yourself, Miss Ripley.” She looked at me and smirked. "My name is Rhea Ripley. I am 27, from Adelaide, South Australia. I also moved to Florida, what, 6-7 years now? I can't remember. I also want to know how you know my last name?" She raised an eyebrow at me while drinking her coffee.
"Found your Instagram this morning," I said, looking at her, smiling "What do you think?" she asked "A lot of wrestling. You look pretty though." She put her coffee down. "I am a wrestler." Her eyes met mine "Figured," I chuckled and she did too "I see you had stitches," I said,  making conversation "Yeah, it happens. Nothing bad,” she said , waving it off.

"Live around here?" she asked I picked up my cloth and spray bottle. "Yeah, about 15 minutes away. I am close enough to walk, what about you?" I asked "I live around here. Hey, I should get going.” She passed me her cup "See you around, Rhea," I said, putting the cup down in the sink for me to clean later "Wait, can I have your number, I would love to stay in touch," she smiles softly at me "Sure, do you have paper?" I ask, getting a pen out. "No. Here, write it on my hand.” She gave me her hand, I wrote my number down and put a heart to the side of the number "Bye, Rhea," I smiled and waved at her as she looked at the number and smiled at me before waving "Bye, Elsie.”