She trusts me

(This isn't edited but will be in the new year so sorry for any mistakes and hope you almost had a good Christmas if you celebrate it and a happy new year! Xxx)
-Elsie pov-

I sat down just coming back from the walk with Rhea Ghost was sat by me on the sofa as i stroke her "i must be delusional Gigi, she said to me that she trusts me, me a girl she just met from a coffee shop" i say as Ghost looks at me with her head on my legs "don't look at me like that you saw her she is hot okay let a girl dream" i smile at her fully knowing i am talking to a dog "i mean i don't mind looking after her dogs and cat but you know she doesnt know me it seems weird right?" Ghost huffs at me "i am taking that as a yes" i smile tapping her nose "anyway lets watch a film" i say grabbing my remote flicking through channels and films "wait" i say to myself as i try to find the show she says she is on "this isnt creepy i just want to know" i say to Ghost and she moves her head like she is rolling her eyes "sassy much" i say managing to find a old match from Wrestlemania.

I watch the hole match seeing her fight against a woman called Charlotte Flair and as i watch Rhea i must say she is hot i mean when she is natural she is beautiful but with her makeup and ring gear damn, i noticed she also woman SmackDown womans champion and i would like to say the blue goes well with the black.

Rhea:hey about the pet sitting is it okay for you to come over Sunday to Tuesday or i can take them to your?

I look at her message and think before replying

Me: i can go over to yours would it be okay if Ghost comes?

I wait for a reply clicking on more matches of Rhea seeing her hair change i didn't know if i prefer the slicked back or haie she has now both more her look beautiful, damn i was hooked on a woman i didn't even know.

Rhea:that's fine Els thanks for agreeing see you tomorrow 😊

I smile at my phone before stopping myself 'calm Elsie you don't know her' i put my phone down focusing on my TV till it was time to sleep, i do my routine and fall asleep.

-Rhea pov-

I put my phone down as i was just texting Elsie and looked at my pets Barry was cuddling me and luna was on the other side the sofa and Ryuk was eating out his bowl "looks like she is coming over" i smile even though i haven't known this girl long it was just something about her i loved and trusted many would say its weird and i agree it is weird i feel like this so fast.

My phone pinged and something inside me hoped it was Elsie but when i looked it was The Judgment Day group on about going out for drink at a restaurant they heard of before we all leave for Raw.

D: Hey guys want to go out tonight i found a nice looking restaurant

Dom dom: i am down what time?

Me: i am in

Finn:me three

I pet Barry's head as he look up at me "what big boy" he lets out a cute wine "aw baby its okay maybe we can invite Elsie get to know her more" i smile at the dog kissing his head.

-Elsie pov-

I woke up and started watching a show on TV after doing some quick chores and i see i got another text from Rhea inviting me to casual drinks with her friends and of course i agree i wanted to get to know the woman who's house i would be staying at.

The time her friends who turned out to her the nice people form work was 7pm not to late not to early and now was the challenge what to wear.

I was going through my wardrobe as Rhea said it was casual wear and i was seeing amazing options but nothing that seemed to fit and in the end i facetimed Jennie.

"Jennie girl help me" i cried in to the phone as she i started to show her options she told me "the dress its simple and cute pair it with some sneakers make it more casual" Jennie smiled "sure that's not too much" i said a bit anxious about how i will look "no girl now do your makeup its 6:50" i nodded i thanked her before ending the call and rushing to my vanity table applying some light makeup but still made it look like i had makeup on.

I was finally ready and got an uber because i know i will drink and won't be able to drive.

The uber pulled up to a small bar restaurant place and i got out and payed the man before walking into the place and finding the seat Rhea and her friends were at.

When i saw the familiar aussie she got up and pulled me in for a hug which i returned "everyone i hope you remember Elsie i have gotten close to her and want you guys to meet" she smiles at the guys helping me sit next to a guy called Finn as i shook the boys hands.

"nice to met you" i smile "I'm Elsie call me Els if you want" the tallest man with glasses spoke first "i am Damian" he smiles back at me "i am Dominik everyone call me Dom" the man with a mullet said next "and i am Finn" this man had an irish accent actually all if them have different accents it was cute.

"Cant help but notice you all have different accents" i say and Rhea spoke "well you know i am Australian" i nodded as everyone said their accent "you met different people working in WWE" Damian says and a man walks over a man with a face i knew a bit too well.