Chapter 1-The Newcomer

<(Ben's POV)>

Slenderman called everyone downstairs to greet a new Creepypasta. Not too thrilling for me after the last one we got...Nina. Ugh, I hate her. Everything about her. The way she talks, her hair, her face, her voice. I mostly hate the way she always tries to flirt with my bestie Jeff. Luckily, Jeff is usually hanging out with this guy named Eyeless Jack who Nina is terrified of, so I don't really have to worry about that anymore.

Slenderman spoke once the chatter died down, "Our new pasta is Lost Silver. He's 17 years old, so he'll be sharing a room with Ben. Everyone say hi and become familiar with Silver."

Since he was sharing a room with me, I was the first to go greet him. I noticed he only had his right arm and left leg, but I didn't really want to ask why. I told him my name and age, hoping he wouldn't brag about me being one year younger. He didn't, and we eventually started talking about video games.

"You...play Pokemon too...?" He asked, still a bit nervous.

I nodded, "Yep! My favorite game is Let's Go Eevee! What about yours?"

"I like Sword and Shield, preferably Sword," He spoke with confidence now.

"I love that game!" I exclaimed, "Do you happen to play any Zelda games?"

Silver smiled, "Yeah, my favorite is Breath of the Wild."

"Nice!"

We continued talking about video games, eventually going into our shared room. I showed him my 3DS and Nintendo, and we immediately started playing Mario Kart. 

"You're about to get crushed!" I said, "No one has ever beat me!"

He laughed, "So, this loss will be a first for you?"

"Oh you're o-on!" I looked over at him, and he had both of him arms, "Wait, how did you-" I was cut off by the game starting. Surprisingly, he won the first and second rounds! We were on the third round when he said his arms hurt.

"Are you able to play?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "My arms are about to glitch out."

"What does that mean??" 

He held out his arms as they started to slowly glitch and disappear, "I'm not sure why, but ever since Slenderman freed me from my game, my limbs would randomly glitch out. Most likely it's because in my game my limbs were cut off..." I could tell he was starting to get upset.

I moved closer to him and paused the game before it started, "What? Why?"

Silver shook his head as he spoke, "All I wanted to do was play my game, but I had gotten trapped. My limbs were cut off, my eyes bled endlessly, and I had to watch all of my pokemon die..." His eyes began to overflow with bloody tears, just like mine do when I'm about to cry, so I hugged him.

________________________________

<(Silver's POV)>

When Ben hugged me, I felt a bit of comfort, though I couldn't hug him back. I felt bad because my tears were staining his green tunic. He didn't seem to mind, so I continued "hugging" him until I stopped crying.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for Silver's short POV lol -Fern