Chapter 3- Dress...?

(I love this video so much :] )

<(Silver's POV)>

"What the hell are you wearing...?" I asked as I felt my face heat up.

Ben looked at me and blushed of embarrassment. He had a black and white maid dress on, complete with cat ears and a fake cat tail. He looked miserable in it, "Jeff and EJ forced me into it. Mostly Jeff though, he was getting his revenge on me from last week..." As he spoke Jeff and Jack were laughing their asses off, and I couldn't help laughing a little myself.

"It's...kinda cute though..." I said, noticing Ben turning red. I realized how weird what I just said sounded and sighed.

"Silv-" I heard as Blake ran over beside me and dropped his mouth open. Red appeared beside him and covered his face with his hat as he started dying laughing.

"It's not funny!!" Ben shouted, pulling the skirt of the dress down in embarrassment.

"Kinda short-" Red said in between wheezes. Eventually Blake broke out into laughter as well. 

"What's all the noise out here?" Someone with stitched scars, a gray scarf, and green eyes came out of the hallway, covering his mouth when he saw Ben.

Ben eventually had enough and ran past the crowd down the hallway and into our room. I burst into laughter now that Ben couldn't hear me, "I'm sorry-*wheeze* that was so funny I can't-*wheeze* Jeff what the hell-" 

"That's what he gets for making me do the same thing." Jeff said, "At least I got a new nickname."

Before I could ask what it was, EJ put an arm around him and said, "Yeah, Kitty~

I wheezed again, "Kitty? Oh wow..."

Blake put a hand on my shoulder, "You should check on Ben."

I nodded and headed down the hallway. Ben screamed when I opened the door, making me wheeze again, "It's just me, Ben."

Ben was sitting on the bed. He looked down and blushed again, "I feel like a girl..."

I sat down on the bed beside him, "Then change if you hate it so much."

"All of my other clothes are dirty." He replied in a sigh.

"Oh. Well if you want you can wear one of my hoodies," I requested, "It might be a little big though." 

"Really? Thank you!" Ben smiled as I found my oversized pikachu hoodie in the dresser and tossed it to him, "Oh no it has the ears and everything-" Ben stated half to himself.

After Ben changed (In a different room ofc you dirty-minded sinners), I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked in my hoodie. We spent the rest of the day playing video games in our room. The best part was when we played minecraft, I had never realized how advanced he was. When I joined his LAN world he already had a stone house built and multiple diamonds. We both fell asleep around the same time with consoles in our hands.

(ENDING IT HERE LMAOOOOOOO-Tell me if u want more i guess cuz I'm running out of ideas and I might be going insane)

(Btw here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/Its_Just_Fern)