Chapter 2- Out of My League

(My friend showed me this song today, and it's now their theme song! :] )

<(Silver's POV)>

I woke up laying on Ben's shoulder, both of my arms still missing. I looked down, and my legs were gone too. I sighed, "Great, now I can't move..."

Ben apparently heard me and blinked awake. He realized my limbs were gone so he didn't move so I had support. I looked in his hands and he had his Nintendo still playing the Mario Kart pause screen. I laughed, "Fall asleep playing video games?"

Ben gave a small snort, "That's the only way!"

We both laughed as Jeff opened the door, "Yo, Ben-me and EJ need your help with something. Are you busy?" He looked at me and gave me a look, probably wondering why my limbs were gone.

Ben got off of the bed, making me fall. He realized and grabbed my shoulders, moving me against the headrest of the bed, "I need to ask Slenderman to get you some prosthetics.." He thought out loud.

"That would be nice..." I replied in a sigh.

"Can you survive in here for a bit while I go help Jeff and Jack?"

I nodded, then they both left. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed Ben's presence until he wasn't there. I sighed again, and when I closed my eyes all I could think about was being trapped in my game. Alone...desperate...needing help...but no one was coming. I shook my head and snapped out of my trance, "Autophobia is it? Monophobia? I can't even remember..." I thought aloud. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice outside the door.

I could barely make out the words: "What...brother?" I heard laughing, "You lie.....for real?....show me." The door swung open and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"BROTHER!!!" Mount Silver yelled as he ran-er hopped over to me and hugged me. He noticed my missing limbs, "What happened to you..?"

I looked at his torn leg, "What happened to you?"

"Long story." He replied.

"Same."

A sort of tall guy in a red and white hood and hat came into the room. His hat hid his eyes and the top part of his face, so all that was visible was the bottom of his nose and his mouth. He had short choppy black hair, kind of like me and Blake's but messier.

Blake turned around and smiled, "Gold, this is Red!" He said, pointing to the shadow-faced guy, "Red, this is my twin Gold!"

He is way too happy... I thought as Red turned to Blake. He tried to whisper, but I could hear him easily.

"This is Gold? Lost Silver? Where are his limbs?" He talked with judgement in his voice.

"They got cut off when I was trapped in my game. It happens today that they haven't glitched back." I answered, making him turn to me and narrow his eyes.

"Interesting..." He replied.

Suddenly, I heard Ben screaming for help. At that moment, my legs glitched back and I could run. I didn't care if Blake and Red followed me, I just needed to make sure Ben was okay. I ran into the living room and froze at what I saw...

Lol gonna end it right here! Sorry guys! -Fern