1. I hate this feeling of uselessness

Your POV:
'I was foolish to think we would succeed on the first try without any casualties. I'll have to apologize to sir Ayato for not being able to protect his sister from the shogun as promised.

The resistance's planned attack on the shogun was going fine until Kujou sara showed up. She boosted Raiden to unimaginable levels, and killed Kamisato Ayaka in one hit. And almost killed me. Now here I am, walking towards the docks of Ritou letting the people of Inazuma stare me down. I must look like a walking corpse to them from how beaten and bruised I am.

The traveler told me to run here, that someone from Liyue would take me to safety, but is it smart to listen to the traveler blindly? Either way I was walking through the isles, storm clouds overhead, docks finally coming into sight.

I could feel the toxic stares of the people living in Ritou on my skin, it was suffocating. A few dirty whispers, but many more loud curses were thrown my way. I guess it was obvious I disobeyed the shounen from the specific wounds that littered my body.

The rain from falling from the hells above made the burns on my body feel just as painful as when the shounen first put them there. It felt like the rain was boiling water to the point where I thought I could hear the whistle of a teapot in the skys.

Boom.

I barely set foot on the docks before I suddenly felt a sharp jolt of pain and electricity throughout my body. I forgot that Raiden was the god of lightning. She got me from afar with terrifying accuracy. My vision grew blurred and the last thing I saw was the dark wood on the dock splattered with little drops of my own blood before I fell into unconsciousness.

----------------------------

My head was throbbing and my body felt numb. The smell of burnt flesh was in the air around me. I finally gained consciousness to find myself in an unknown area. Looked to be a bedroom of sorts. Maps and wanted posters of the same two people littered the walls, a woman with dark hair and a red eyepatch and a boy with longer white hair with a red streak in it.

A knock was heard at the old wooden door from the room I was in and even though the knock was incredibly quiet I audibly, unintentionally, groaned in pain from the painful headache it triggered. "May I come in?" A soothing voice said from the other side of the door, much quieter then the knock. "Go ahead." My voice was hoarse and deeper than it normally was, like I haven't spoken in days.

"I am Kazuha, it's a pleasure to meet you Mx.(Y/N)." (Mx. Is the gender neutral mr/ms btw) in walked the boy from the posters around the room. His voice was calming and smooth. "Are you ok? How are you feeling?" He said lightly so as to not hurt my head. "Everything hurts." I barely managed to choke out the hoarse words. He nodded while opening a first aid kit. "I didn't want to treat most of your wounds without your permission." He said with his silky cool voice. "May I?" He gestured to my stomach while sitting me up.

"Go ahead." I managed to weakly smile towards him, but that weak smile didn't last long once he applied the burning rubbing alcohol to the wounds on my stomach and lower back. He kept treating my wounds, asking for my permission on most of them like the ones on my thighs, stomach, back and upper arms. The rest he treated while explaining that he and lady Beidou, the lady from the wanted posters, were the ones the traveler asked me to go see when I got injured.

"Lady lumine asked me and lady Beidou to take you to a refuge in Mondstat. You'll be staying with one of the travelers' dear friends, a lady named Mona I believe." I wanted to stop him from continuing but my voice stung every time I tried. The traveler is just sending me away because I got hurt? When I was told to meet someone at the docks I expected to get my wounds treated so I could go back to battle but, she's sending me away?