Shes a fighter

"This weekend we were in Providence,Rhode Island an hour outside of Boston some of the most prestigious studios in the country are there. Tough schools, tough competitors and you really held your own and you won that victory cup, you killed it. I'm very proud"

We all clap then Abby tells the Moms off which is quite funny

" Now let's talk about this weeks competition, we are going to what?" Abby says as she turns the board around

"Starpower" we all scream

Maddie
Chloe Brooke Paige Nia
McKenzie Vivi Daisy

Back on the bottom again

"It's at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and it's a resort, it's all self contained we can't forget anything so we will have a wardrobe for each day that we are going to be there just like the old school days, yes and you will pack here in front of me so that I know that you have everything"

What does she mean, do we have to bring everything to the studio to pack it?!

"Let's talk about the board, first of all everybody worked together as a team, that teamwork is gonna help you at nationals, that's what's gonna put you over the top, teamwork and technique"

Blahdy blah blah, I don't really care we get the same stupid talk every week. I just wanna go watch my cartoons and drink my apple juice.

"Moms were doing another new number"

We all scream for some reason and it hurts my throat.

"One more costume! This week I'm gonna ask you to work harder than you've ever worked before we need to show up and walk in there like we own the place"

It's ok Abby I do that everywhere I go

"I want them dressed a certain way every single day that we are there does everybody understand that?"

Abby is not fashionable though

"Moms thank you very much, ladies let's get up let's go"

After the Moms leave Abby tells us the extra dances other than the group dance. Everyone has a solo except the 'babies' as they call us. But then Abby says

"Daisy and Paige you will be having a duet, I wanna see how you work as sisters and how you guys can work together even though you have a big age difference"

I hug Paige, I'm so excited to work with her and perform on stage with her.

For the rest of the day we're just working on solos but since I don't have one I go to a private with Gia. We're working on my turns.
"Ok do pirouettes"
I only manage 2
"Go again"
Barely even 1 this time
"If you ever wanna be a dancer you need consistency, sometimes you can do 4 but sometimes you can't even do 1. What are you gonna do if you go out on stage and mess them up?"
I look down sadly before I carry on practicing then Abby finally calls us in to practice our duet

"Your duet is about 2 sisters, just like you too. They have grown apart and it's about them rebuilding their bond, at the beginning they can't go near each other but by the end they love each other.

It's a contemporary routine called "Finding eachother" and it's really hard but I know if I practice I can nail it.

"Point you toe Daisy" Abby says
"Daisy watch those arms"
"Paige straighten your leg"

Can she shush I'm trying to concentrate on the dance

We finish holding hands and facing each other and we run through it one more time before going home.