💌, 🩹 | i needed them. (PART 1) | 🧡

WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABANDONMENT, BEING BEAT UP, SCHOOL SHOOTING (CUZ PICO'S BACKSTORY) AND BEING IN A HOSPITAL!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

Gender: any

.
.
.

Where.. am I.? What happened??

Everything... Hurts...

I need to get up. But I hurt so bad. My body is in so much pain.. I can't move.

My eyes shot open, I went to move and immediately regretted it. I look around at my surroundings, trying to remember what happened. It was hard to think. Everything was blurry and my body was in so much pain.
I tried to move yet again only to regret it again.

... What happened??

...
Wait...

Oh no..
Oh no. No, no, no.
I remember now..

I.. was being threatened... I couldn't quite understand what the person was saying, but he seemed to be ready to attack me at any moment.
And.. he did.

My friends were walking by, so the person attacking covered my mouth to keep me from screaming for help, but I bit his hand, causing him to scream. My friends looked at me. And they... They.. They. Ran. Away.

Wow... I always helped them when they needed me... But now... Now that I needed THEM.. They. Weren't. There. For. Me.

I look around, I see my backpack had been emptied. The attacker probably beat me up more than he had planned to because I bit his hand amd it bled. He knocked me out cold after making me suffer.

I was in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't move, so I screamed.
I saw a figure walking my way.. it was too blurry I couldn't make out who it was... Then I blacked out..

.
.
.

I woke up, slowly.

I looked around. I was.. in a hospital?
.. I must have gotten beat up pretty bad.?

I looked next to me. It was Pico.

Pico was a very good friend of mine.
He was a good person, rather other people could see that or not. Me and Boyfriend have seen his soft side that he hides from everyone else. I gave him a "wtf is happening" look. He sighs, putting the book he had been reading down.

"You were apparently beaten up... I would have tracked down the attacker and I damn well could. But.. I knew I needed to be here for you.. Y/n. Are you okay? Can you recall what happened? How were they attacking you? Did they have a reason? Were you able to examine any details?"
Pico spoke softly and slowly.

I look up at the ceiling, I was still trying to process everything. This was all... A lot to take in to say the least.

I take some deep breaths to try and calm myself and think.

"Well... I couldn't understand what he was saying.. he was a very tall man, he had on-" I pause, mid sentence.
Pico gave me a confused expression, not sure why I had stopped talking.

"I.. remember him saying his name..."
Pico patiently waits for me to continue.
"It was... [Insert random name here bc I don't wanna say a specific name bc the reader may have that same name lol I'm sorry. Use your imagination ig..]."

Pico slowly nods,
"That's all I needed to know."

He walked out the room to talk to the police, but before he closed the door behind him, he turned to you, "I'll be back, Y/n."

You heard talking, but you couldn't make out what was being said.
You assumed the police were involved, you were quite grateful and relieved that he had questioned you instead of the police questioning you.
He seemed to really care about you, he was a great guy.