12

Chapter 12

Although he didn't go to bed early last night, Mu Shuyu, who didn't really need to sleep, got up early in the morning.

At this point in time, the secret realm has awakened, a piece of life and prosperity, and the master's side is still quiet, Mu Shuyu knows that he got up late, quietly changed into pants, brought a bucket hat, carried the back basket that had just been woven two days ago, and went to the field.

The secret realm is full of spiritual energy, and the corn planted for the first time before can be harvested in less than ten days.

These days, the little robots have opened up a large field, Mu Shu and the little robots have planted sweet potatoes, soybeans, watermelons, spirit rice, etc., and transplanted a lot of spirit fruit trees in the secret realm to raise carefully, in addition, there is a large field of flowers, Mu Shu Hui planted a lot of flower species, I believe that in a few days, here will usher in a piece of purple red.

His fields are becoming more and more lively, and there are small surprises and harvests in them almost every day.

Mu Shuyu squatted in the flower field and found that many flowers already had flower bones, the little bees could not wait to visit the door, and the little robots were carrying small buckets to water the flowers.

Mu Shuyu knew that they had a lot of ideas to set up a more convenient watering method, but since they saw the small bucket made by Mu Shuhui, they fell in love with this ancient watering method.

The small bucket is made of the height of a small robot, the small one is only the palm height of Mu Shumo, a bucket can only water three flower seedlings, there are two kinds of pear white wood and dark brown wood, a total of more than twenty, Mu Shu made a whole day, every time he made one, there was a small robot to receive one, a small robot two.

Since then, every two days they have taken two small wooden barrels and gone to fetch water from the stream, lining up to water the flowers and other crops.

Mu Shumao told Jing Xingyan about this, "Master, the little robots used to like farm work. Jing

Xingyan looked helpless, they can obviously do automatic watering systems, why have they become so naïve when they go over there? Is watering flowers that fun?

Looking at the first video taken back, greeting the morning sun, carrying two small wooden barrels out, little robots that come to water one by one, wandering in a field of greenery and morning light, maybe it's really fun.

This morning is another day of watering the flowers, so Mu Shuyu personally came to break the corn.

He loved the harvesting activity, and throwing an ear of corn into the back basket was a heavy satisfaction.

Mu Shumao picked a big break, the corn in the secret realm is very large, broke ten ears of corn, the back basket is full, all with two layers of corn leaves together thrown into the pot to cook, and corn boiled with beans, soybeans are not ripe, still green, but Mu Shumao just likes this kind of beans.

The water in the pot gurgled, and the aroma of corn woke up the corn, and it crawled out in a daze, crawling into Mu Shuyu's hand in a daze, holding his fingers to look at the corn in the pot.

Recently, I have slept more and more, Mu Shu padded it, watching its flesh shake and shake, "Hmm, are you about to grow up?" For

more than ten years, he has maintained the appearance of a baby spirit silkworm, and sleeping for so long recently seems to be a sign of adulthood.

"Hmm?" Hmm shook his head, it wasn't time yet.

Mu Shuyu didn't continue to ask, he stared at the corn and said: "If only we had a cow, milk and corn are a perfect match."