~Chapter 2~

The werewolf in front of me looked at me and stuttered,

"Th-they were what?"

I repeated, slower this time,

"They were red. Maroon more but still red, like an alpha! But, I heard the healer say you were a beta, I just shook it off and thought I'd ask you about it."

The other stood and paced,

"That, that's impossible. I can't be an alpha, I was born a beta. My brother is our family's alpha, I can't be an alpha, there is no way. That's never happened in our family!"

I sat and listened to him ramble and chimed in,

"It can happen! My mom has a twin brother, he was supposed to be their families on alpha but, when my mother was born, she too presented as a beta. That was only until she found my father! He is an omega like me, but, once they got together my mother became an alpha. Apparently it's some rare trait that happens when someone-"

I pause and gasp, covering my mouth, not believing what I'm even about to say. The older is intrigued now and quickly sits back down, holding my hand again,

"When someone what?"

I remove my hand and swallow, feeling nervous now,

"When someone finds their true mate."

The older and I lock eyes and we both blush lightly. He clears his throat and sits up, feeling slightly nervous now I do the same and look down. He speaks first,

"Well my name is Lee Minho! I'm a sophomore here, I'm currently studying medicine, I hope to run a clinic to help sick and wounded were's!"

I smile softly, imagining him in blue scrubs, a tan cardigan and helping some stray were children feel safe again. I look up and smile,

"My name is Han j-jisung. I'm a freshman and I'm currently studying Child psychology! I've always wanted to help kids!"

Minho smiled softly and nodded, we both heard a knock and my mother entered, she sat at the foot end of my bed and we all chatted about what was going to happen.

-time skip to Jisung's dorm-

Using the crutches I was provided I crutched into my dorm, Minho held the door open for me and my mother and father carried the remainder of my belongings. I huffed out some air as I plopped onto my sofa in my dorm. My mom and dad set the items down and I smiled a thanks.

My dad spoke,

"Alright, now if there's anything we can do please don't hesitate to call, okay pup?"

I smile and nod, they both lean down and take turns hugging me before they wave bye. Minho comes in now and shuts the door behind him. I tap the sofa and he sits down next to me, I lean back and sigh, happy to be in my dorm finally and at the school I dreamed of attending.

Minho pokes my cheek and I look over at him, he smiles,

"So, about earlier, you said my eyes turned red. If I try again to relax into my senses can you let me know if they change again?"

I nod and spin to face him, carefully situating my legs, he let me lay them across his lap as I leaned on the sofa arm for support. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, I made sure to breathe evenly and give off calm pheromones.