7

Hi I'm Back
——————————
- Flower -
——————————
- Jisoo x G!P Reader -
——————————
A

/n : it's not according to the song.

Third person's POV

10 years ago

A girl with purple hair walked inside her office and saw flowers on her office desk as usually, she goes to her desk and picked up the flowers.

She goes to the coffee table in her office and replaced the flowers that was in the flowerpot with this one.

She goes back to her desk and sat down on her chair and then a person entered her office making her smile instantly, but she hide it before that person can see it and make poker face instead.

"Hello Jishoongi~~" The person said in kiwi accent.

"Don't call me that" The girl with purple hair who's name is Jisoo said.

"But i like it" The person said and sit down in front of her.

"Bu-" Jisoo was about to say something but then another person entered her office.

"Hi Jishoongi~~" The girl with cat eyes said and sit down besides l the person who entered before her.

"Hi Jennie why are you here? Did something happen?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh yes there is this project that dad and uncle want us to do together in partnership and that's why we are here" The girl with cat eyes who's name is Jennie said.

"Okay, but why she is here?" Jisoo asked.

"Because she and you will do this project" Jennie said.

"Why not you?" Jisoo asked.

"Because you know i just recently got married, so me and my husband is going on honeymoon, that's why she'll do it instead of me" Jennie said.

"Okay then i have no other choice" Jisoo said.

Present

"Eomma can we buy ice cream before we go there?" A five years old girl said to her mother while giving her puppy eyes.

"Yes of course" She said and the little girl cheered happily.

Time skip

After eating ice cream they  sat back in the car and drove away, when they reached everyone was already there, they were waiting for them.

She walked to the grave stone with roses in her hands, she sat down in front of the grave stone and placed the roses there.

"I don't know what to say, i just miss you so much Y/n" Jisoo said and kissed it while her tears fell down, then she stood up and walked aside where her daughter was standing, and then all the people there started placing flowers there.

Today is Y/n's death anniversary.

Every year this day Jisoo come here to place Y/n's favorite flowers on her grave stone, and after she places them all Y/n's fan who waited for Jisoo to place flowers first starts to place flowers as well.

Jisoo's POV

14 years ago I was 21 when I mate this girl named Y/n and her sister Jennie, Y/n was 18 years old and Jennie was 20 years old, they came to our house for dinner when i first mate them, they where my father's childhood friend's daughters.

I remember Y/n got a crush me when she saw me, I heard her whispering to Jennie that she got love at first site on me.

We never mate before because they lived in New Zealand and just came back to korea.