Welcome To My World of Time Travel

|A WATTPAD ORIGINAL NOVEL|

***

"Only if I had made another choices, would my life have been different?"

In the burning flames of death, it was the last thought before endless abyss consumed me. That was the end, end of my insufferable life.

***

"The baby is so beautiful!"

"Cute!"

My ears rang hearing those familiar noises.

"She must be a gorgeous lady in future." They giggled together.

I opened my eyes to face sharp light coming from somewhere & also a crying noise from my mouth.

Huh? What is happening?

That was the moment I got a deja vu. I got back into the past, my childhood?

If that's the case, I'll live my life just the way I want, by any means!

*********

Soumi Sengupta, the girl who faced nothing but betrayal from her loved ones, ended up being stabbed by her beloved husband: That was the last memory before her inevitable death. When she got another chance to live her life, through coming back in her past, she did everything that she couldn't last time.

Everything was just the way it was before. However, one unexpected gust of wind started changing her known future. Agni Sinha Roy, who entered her life just never to leave her alone.

Will he ever let her believe in love again?

****

|UPCOMING|