ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ғᴏᴏᴅ

(Spoiler in the next sentence -> timeline is after Sherlock and William moved in together also tw: swearing)

William woke up to the sound of stairs creaking. He turned is his bed so he was facing the door. The coldness of Sherlock not being there took over William. He pulled the blanket better on him to get more warmth. William closed his eyes in a way it looked like they were closed but he was able to see Sherlock walk in to the room.

Sherlock got to bed with William and pulled William closer to him. Sherlock kissed the top of William's head before falling asleep. This had been going for awhile. Sherlock left in the middle of the night to go outside on their rooftop to stare at the moon.

The next night, the exact same happened but this time William woke up when Sherlock left. He decided to follow Sherlock to the roof.

William got up slowly. He climbed up the wooden stairs. As soon as he reached the roof, he saw Sherlock leaning on the railing. His hair was down and the calm breeze was playing with the blue strands of his hair.

William approached Sherlock quietly. He got close enough to Sherlock and hugged him from behind. Sherlock snapped out of his thoughts. "Did I wake you up?" Sherlock asked. "Yes, I'm lonely," William said but didn't especially mean it. Sherlock chuckled. He turned around to face William. He grabbed William's chin and looked deep in William's eyes. They shared a quick soft kiss. "Let's go inside, it's cold out here," Sherlock wrapped his arm around William's shoulders and lead him back inside.

"Sit down, I'm making food," Sherlock stated. He gently pushed William towards a chair, in which William gladly sat in. "You? Making food? That's new," William stated. "Oh shut up. Are you saying that you can do better?" Sherlock asked. "Is that a challenge?" William asked, getting up from the chair. "Obviously," Sherlock chuckled.

William quickly gathered ingredients to catch up with Sherlock, who had already started cooking. William's vision was still kind of blurry so it was hard for him to cook but he obviously wouldn't turn down a challenge.

"OH FUCK!" William backed away from the cutting board. "What?" Sherlock turned to look at William. William's finger was bleeding. "Alright, that's enough cooking," Sherlock sighed. "Let's clean that up, blind idiot," Sherlock said. He grabbed some hand sanitizer from a cabinet along with bandage. "Give me your hand," Sherlock said. "Noo, it will hurt," William whined.

He allowed Sherlock to clean the wound anyway. "Alright, you sit here and I'll serve you your meal," Sherlock said while placing William down on a sofa. "I won the competition too, how nice," Sherlock said. "No you didn't!" William argued back. "Hm? What would you prefer to eat then? A completely fine meal or some bloody ingredients?" Sherlock asked with a smirk. "...Fuck you," William said.

They ate the meal Sherlock cooked in the moonlight that shined through the window. William yawned. "Sleep?" Sherlock suggested. William nodded. He  raised his arms towards Sherlock. "Finee," Sherlock said. He leaned closer to William and grabbed him to his arms. "Goodnight, Liam," Sherlock chuckled.

A/N
I'M DEFINITELY NOT WRITING THIS IN CLASS :')

Take care! <3