My love!

Sometime in January 2023

I was feeling bored.
I clicked on the Instagram app icon and started scrolling down...
Many quotes about love start coming one by one.
This made me land into the events of the past, where I met him.
A total stranger who claimed my heart years ago.

I smiled unknowingly and searched his id... Yeah... That's him... I whispered and started watching his recent life events.

I was smiling and smiling with his talks coming into my mind, my ears reading it.
I read a few of our past messages...
Many of them were making each other laugh. The best days of my life.
A few motivations we gave each other.
And then... The least talks we had in recent years. Just wishing each other on occasions.

Sometimes I don't understand, how can a total stranger become so close to you like we knew each other for years and then drift away from them and we don't know anything...

I saw the note of his name in my note app. I read it and re-read it. I wrote for him when I wanted him to be my prince charming.

But then I got an idea.

I took a fresh page of my diary and wrote it down,

I smiled reading it again. It brought back so many memories.

" What are you doing? " Asked my husband coming from behind and I smiled widely.

" Read this. "

After taking a minute or two, he said,
" Wow! You have written it so well. It just connects to my heart. "

" Come on, don't over compliment me. " I replied and he chuckled and side hugged me.

" I have a question for this. "

" About the starting or the ending? " I asked looking at his eyes.

" About the ending... Is it me? "

" Of course, it's you. " I smiled widely and hugged him.

" You don't even know how long I have waited for you to come into my life... " I said in a low voice and felt him kissing my head.

The End!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹