A/N

Okay so the other day, i went to jb hifi, which for those who dont know is a nerdy tech shop that sells phones, funkos, vinyls and crap like that. So naturally i got shit there. And i wanted to tell whoever ends up reading this book.

I got 2 cds, pretty odd from panic at the disco and pete wentz is credited on the back of the cover!!! And the other is the drug in me is you from falling in reverse, and on the section label at jbhifi, it said falling in reserve.

The song book is soooo pretty like WhAt. And the cd is like a white with purple paint splatters on it (idk how to explain it)

 And the cd is like a white with purple paint splatters on it (idk how to explain it)

The cd doesnt sit in the case thing 😭 someone help idk why it just case like that. Its retarded.

I also got a metallica mug (master of puppets) and socks. The socks are surprisingly kinda good. I also got an american idiot tee in xxl and its MASSIVE on me. I also got a dookie poster which is fairly big, but i havent put it up yet (idk where to).

I also went to devonport (the jb was in launnie btw) and we went to rivers (a clothes shop) and i got a red/orange singlet and a grey shirt with vhs print (im wearing it now and its super comfy. And then at best and less i got another singlet thats like a camo green with a skeleton on it, and on the back the skeleton is on a lounge chair thing and it says serial beach chiller. And the last thing i got is a small piece of obsidian from this crystal/witchcraft shop with incense and stuff. It was rlly chill and cool.

But i got heaps of stuff that im really hspoy and grateful for :) 

Anyways im going to include other bands in this fic from now on, like fall out boy, green day, sws, ptv and others. Just bc im kinda running out of ideas and some new bands might help me. I'll try and write a new chapter tmrw so pls check it out if u have time! 

Have a good day nerds, dorks, emos and fleabags! :D