A/N

Unrelated to the story but oh well. Im pranking my friends with this super intense prank. Okay, so the prank is im pretending im dating this guy i met, but its ryan ross.

So basically, ive told 2 of my friends i met this guy at the park while i was in town on a holiday sorta. And he goes to a Catholic school in said town, which is not too far from where i live. And hes 16 turning 17, his name is ryan george louis, his younger brother is peter martin louis who is 14 turning 15 (my age).

The romantic story of how me and ryan met is that im at the park with friends and we're sitting on the swings (this did happen).  And i notice this guys been staring at me for a little bit now, and hes tall, pale, scrawny and he gets up and walks over to me (This did not happen but i wish it did). He sits in the swing next to me and asks formy name. I tell him and he tells me his. He asks me what kind of weather i like, what bands i like and my favourite colour. I end up talking to him for ages and he seems really sweet and nice, and not to mention he's kinda cute. 

He asks if i have snapchat, and he adds me. When i get home, i add him back and we text for hours. Btw this is monday the 10th when i met him. Anyways on with explaining the prank story. For the next couple days i text and snap him, and we get to know each other a little better. I realise i might have feelings for this stranger, and he does too. On friday he facetimes me and asks me to date him, and obviously i say yes. 

My friends have so far believed my stories. They're so gullible. But at least they're good enough friends to be happy for me and my fake bf. Lol i feel a little bad but its also funny. This is a photo i sent to one friend and told her ryan sent it to me.

Kk so this thursday we're going bsck to town so im gonna tell my friends im meeting up with ryan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kk so this thursday we're going bsck to town so im gonna tell my friends im meeting up with ryan. And then me and my friend have planned that ryan and i keep the dating a secret, but we soon break up over smthing petty but a week or 2 ryan realises he was wrong to break up with me and i forgive him bc it was also partly my fault also. 

Idk for sure what we break up over, still tryna figure it out lol. When we get back together ryan cant stop saying sorry. And on thursday i wanna pretend that ive gone to his house, met his parents and his brother and his cousin. But they dont know we're going out. And thats abt all so far. Pls comment ideas of yall have any

Mcr imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें