Oh No

Sean's POV

Currently, Kaycee and I are in the car going to the place where we are supposed to have dinner. I am refusing to speak to Kaycee. Mainly because of what happened earlier. I can't believe what I saw. I told her to wait for me at the entrance of our school. I thought she was going to be there alone. But no, she just had to bring company. And not just ANY company, that son of a b*tch... Lucas?? Luper?? I don't remember his name. And I don't want to remember his name. Not to mention, she was giggling, laughing, and pushing his shoulder...where was I going with this? OH RIGHT! The point is she was having so much fun talking to him that she didn't realize that I was there waiting for her in the car. Can't Kaycee recognize my car or what? I was getting impatient, and I honked. Both of them looked frightened. Like they have been caught doing something inappropriate. Kaycee walked to the passenger's car door, then waved bye to HIM. She then entered the car and fasten her seatbelt. "Sorry, I didn't see you," was the first thing she said. Not even a hello. GAHHH!! Do you believe this girl? Wait, why am I getting mad at this? It's not important. All I did was hum as a response. Then I started driving. And now we're back in the present, sitting quietly, still not uttering a word. And to be honest, it's kinda getting awkward. "Sean, are you mad at me?" Kaycee suddenly asked. Wasn't I being obvious that I was mad at her? I kept my eyes on the road, but I still answered her "No. Why would I be mad at you?? Oh, maybe because you avoided me for five weeks, and made me feel shitty till the point that I was blaming myself? Then said, "hey Sean," like nothing happened. What's that about Kayc?" I said with sarcasm in my tone. Kaycee lowered her head and said "I'm so sorry Sean. I'm just not used to people hitting on me. And you're popular, you might be doing it as a joke, or you're playing with my feelings. I'm not too sure," Kaycee then took a big sigh, and started to fidget with her hands "But, I don't want to get hurt. So, I did what I do best, hide. Hide and avoid, doesn't hurt me or anyone else, at least that's what I thought. But now I know I hurt you," Kaycee continued. Tears were welling up in her eyes, struggling to stay in. I pulled over the car and hugged Kaycee. Kaycee let out her tears, crying into my chest. She kept repeating sorry but the one that was supposed to say sorry was me. I understand where Kaycee was coming from. And to be honest, I only answered like that because I was...jealous. Jealous that she is probably moving on with some other guy. And I didn't get a chance. I don't know why I'm jealous, it's not like Kaycee is mine to claim. And she deserves the best, even if it means, it's not me. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have answered like that. Tell you what, let's forget about those five weeks and gets some food. You're probably starving after a good cry," I joked which earned a soft chuckle from Kaycee. "Food does sound great," Kaycee joked, sniffling, and trying to stop herself from crying more. "Also, Sean," she continues. I looked at her staring at me. "Sorry for wetting your shirt," she said looking down at my fully drenched shirt. I laughed and said "It's okay, just promise you will pay for dinner today. You know, like a "thank you for letting me use your clothes as tissues"," I joked. "In your dreams, Lew, if you think I'm going to pay," she joked back. I miss this. I miss our banters.

~skip forward to when they arrived at the café because I'm too lazy to write

"So, what would you like to eat Ricebowl?" I asked right-after we sat down. "First of all, seriously, Ricebowl is the best nickname you got? And second, Sean, we DON'T HAVE THE MENU YET," Kaycee said, emphasizing the last part. I can't help but laugh. Kaycee seems like a mother who is impatient with her child. "Hey," I whined. "don't diss the nickname. Took me ages to think for one," I continued. "Well, that's a horrible nickname Sean. I thought you were supposed to be a genius," Kaycee joked. I acted offended, putting my hand to my chest, scoffing, and speaking loudly, till the point that the whole café can hear me. "HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE SEAN CHARLES LEW!!!". Kaycee was trying to shush me down while giving everyone in the café an apologetic smile. "Sean!" Kaycee whisper yelled. "You are going to get us kicked out. Now sit down," she hissed. I laughed and sat which cause Kaycee to sigh in satisfaction. But all of the sudden, Kaycee started laughing softly. Which caused me to laugh softly. "I know what you're thinking about," I started. "It would be funny if we got kicked out," we both said in sync. Then we both started laughing uncontrollably. I'm pretty sure everyone was looking at us weirdly. Like we have gone mad. But I didn't care. And Kaycee surely doesn't care. It's almost like it's only us in this world. I wish no one would ruin this moment. All of a sudden Kaycee stopped laughing and looked horrified, which confused me.

"What the hell is going on here?" that voice sounds familiar.

Oh no.

Author side: Uh Oh, who could it be? Anyways see you next time. Bye.