chapter one

Third person's pov

Fernandez and his wife could be heard having a heated argument in their study.

"Como puedes harcele eso without even telling me?, She's your child for crying out loud fernandez not some valuable goods" melina stressed.

"I'm sorry melina but es bueno para el negocio" fernandes argued.
"Good for business, you're talking about her like she's some sort of slave" she yelled.  "Can you stop yelling dios mio, you're giving me a headache" fernandez shouted.

Melina then kept shut and was sobbing quietly "my poor catalina"

" why couldn't it be gianna?"
"It's the same thing, she's our daughter too"fernandez replied while trying to soothe melina.
"It's ok mi amor, they'll grow to love each other and it stated in the contract that if they get divorced within a year, catalina leaves with half of Russo empire and vice versa" fernandez explained.

"So our baby won't loose anything by getting married to that man".
Melina stopped crying at hearing what he said.
"Stop crying and please tell catalina to come to my study, I have to tell her" with that being said melina walked out to send for catalina

5mins later
A knock was heard at the door
"come in" fernandez said while looking up from the file he was reading to see catalina making her way towards his desk.

"You sent for me papa" she said sitting down opposite him.
"Yes dear, there's something I'll like to talk to you about" he said masking his expression so she'll not see how much it hurt him to do this.
"Ok papa speak up" she replied smiling
" You'll be getting married to lorenzo Russo in the next month" he said in one breath.
"What?" Catalina shouted standing up.
"Papa you can't do this" she argued,
" Baby I know, but there's no other choice, you don't want us going broke do you?, You'll be unable to buy the latest designers and afford expensive jewelries" he answered softly.

"But why me? nunca me amaste papa" she sulked.
"You know it has to be you, you have to be the italian billionaire's queen, you have to be untop not gianna you deserve it" he told her getting up and walking to her side.
"I don't care" she replied harshly and walked out slamming the door on her way out...

🌝🌝
Please vote and comment🥰
Thatthickassgurl.