Disclaimer and Copyright

Disclaimer

This story is a collection of fan-made fictional stories and it is not meant to hurt anyone in any way. It is meant for entertainment purposes only and has nothing to do with real individuals, places, and events. Some stories might be set in historical or mythical settings but it has nothing to do with the actual history. Except for Jungkook (Jeongguk), all the other characters are fictional and if by any chance the names of the characters match with some real individual, then that's a coincidence and has nothing to do with the real individual. The story doesn't portray the real personality of Jungkook either. This story is entirely based on my imagination and if by any chance it matches someone else's work, then that's a complete coincidence. Images used in this story don't belong to me (unless mentioned)....credit goes to their respective owners.

English is not my mother tongue so please excuse me for any mistakes.

Trigger warning

There is mention of blood and death.

Copyright

All my works belong to Wattpad and all my content is available for free on Wattpad. If you ever notice my work anywhere other than Wattpad, then please inform me (jungkookiezee.97@gmail.com). As a writer, it takes days to come up with something and when it gets copied without our consent, it affects small writers like us. If you like my stories, then please don't read them on some other website, consider visiting Wattpad and reading them there...it would help me a lot. Copying the stories is like stealing reads from the original author without any hard work.

What Wattpad does if there's copyright infringement?

"Wattpad encourages all storytellers to express their creativity and imagination through original stories. They do not allow any copyright infringement or pirated material on the platform and will remove any works that they discover to have been published illegally.

What is copyright infringement?

1. Posting the copyrighted works of others without their legal consent

2. Posting on behalf of an author and giving credit to them. This is still a violation of copyright and will be treated the same way. Consent is ALWAYS required from the author.

3. Adaptations or slight alterations to a work, such as changing names, copying the events and writing them in your own words, or changing character point of views, are a violation of copyright.

4. Using an image that you do not own. This includes making a cover with an image that you do not own the rights to (unless it is in the public domain)."

- Cited from Wattpad's official help center.

STEALING AND PLAGIARIZING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK IS A CRIME AND LEGAL ACTIONS CAN BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU! Hence, if I find anyone plagiarizing my content, I'll take action against them.

Copyright © 2023 by jungkookiezee

All rights reserved.

Nothing from this story should be COPIED from Wattpad and PASTED on some other platform without my permission. You're not allowed to re-write the story in any form on Wattpad either. Only quoting brief passages for a review or something IS ALLOWED.

I hope you enjoy the story.
Your votes and comments can motivate me.