Episode 12: A Tangled Web

[INTRO THEME]:

Tom: *screams* Run!

Iggy and the gang sprinted through the spider filled cavern, trying to escape the oncoming army of ferocious spiders. The cave violently shook, as rocks crumbled and fell around them. Iggy was trying very hard not to lose his footing, and destroy rocks with his swords at the same time. Suddenly, everything stopped, as if time had frozen.

Eddie: *looks at reader* Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how the hell I got into this situation. I mean, me, a handsome wolfamorph running away from these big bastards? Well, it's a long story. First, let's go back to about 2 days ago 

2 DAYS AGO... 

Baldi: *swinging his ruler* Keep back, ya son of a bitch! 

Iggy, Rex and Baldi were surrounded in Main Street by a trio of colossal sized arachnoids, with big, gooey green eyes, and wet, drippy fangs. They were hungry for blood, and had tried attacking some of the locals. Ivgy was leading the two of them, now having one blue sword and one red sword. After the battle with the cybermen, the crystal keeping the two swords fused together was shattered by Ghetsis. So now, Iggy was temporarily swinging two blades. He didn't mind using two weapons at once, as they were the very same blades he used long ago during his early training. 

Iggy: *blocking and swinging rapidly* Having fun there, Baldi?

Baldi: *jumping back* No I am not!

Rex: Hey guys, I need a hand here!

Rex was backing away slowly from a big, fat, chunky spider, with hundreds of small little eyes, all of which were fully focused on him. The abomination let out a loud deafening screech, as putrid toxic yellow liquid leaked from its diseased looking mouth. Iggy chucked his blue sword like a boomerang to Baldi, who caught it with his left hand. In an instant, Iggy quickly sprinted across the slabbed concrete like a fierce jaguar, jumping high into the air and landing up close to the monster.

Iggy: *surprised* You're a chunky twat, aren't you?

The aggressive eight legged brute stared at Iggy, pissed off at his remark about its weight. It had now shifted its murderous intentions away from Rex, and now directly onto him. In an instant, Iggy twirled into the air, using the techniques Master Yoda had taught him into full effect. His red blade swung at such a speed that it looked like a blur from where Rex was standing. Spinning like a beyblade, Iggy quickly unraveled and swung his sword down onto the spider's left front leg. The furry beast screeched in pain, stumbling around as yellow toxic blood spewed from its wound like a toxic water fountain.

Iggy: Rex, go for the kill!

Rex: With pleasure!

Using his force judgment ability that master Yoda had taught him, Rex unleashed yellow sparks from his hands, blasting the spider with a big burst of electricity. The spider fell to the ground, as the others hid behind it. Iggy walked up to the leader, and pointed his blue sword at the spider's face.

Iggy: Now go back to The Farlands and stop attacking innocent people! 

The spiders scuttled away, leaving a trail of yellow goo behind them. Iggy put his swords away as he turned to face Rex and Baldi.

Iggy: *smiling* I think they got the point 

Baldi: *sarcastically* Hilarious 

Iggy: I gotta say, these spiders have been getting tougher and tougher recently. Usually we can take them down no problem, but today it was a group effort. Good job, guys