Episode 13: New Redemptions

[INTRO THEME]: 

There she stared, looking deep into the warrior's eyes. Muffet observed Eddie as he stood firmly in place, not moving a single muscle. He stared back directly into Muffet's spider eyes, showing his true wolfamorphic rage through his cloudy grey eyes. The grey within him brewed furiously around like an oncoming tornado. Muffet's snarl slowly turned into a devilish grin. Eddie could sense conflict within Muffet, as if she was trying to fight against something. His eyes and rage slowly decreased, as he sensed Muffet's pain. Still gripping his scythe tightly, he waited for Muffet to speak.

Muffet: Well, you're certainly one of the more brave creatures that I've seen

Eddie: It's over, Muffet. Let them go!

Muffet: *laughs* And why should I do that?

Eddie: Let me pit it this way; do you still want to keep all eight of your legs? 

Muffet: I wouldn't be making threats if I were you, human

Eddie: *scoffs* Human? I don't think you know who I am! Go on, take a good look

Muffet looked Eddie up and down, trying to figure out what exactly he was, as if the ears and tail didn't give it away. As she slowly realised that he was indeed a wolfamorph, she began to remember her experiences with them during the one thousand year war.

Muffet: I'm surprised that your kind wants anything to do with this dimension. I thought you had to stay in Sodor?

Eddie: Times have changed. I must say I'm quite shocked with your behaviour. From my understanding your species was a peaceful race. Believe it or not, we came to arrange peace with you! Look at yourself, is this what a humble spider queen would do to a bunch of innocent travellers?

Muffet: *angry* Well maybe if you didn't kill my kind, I would consider sparing your friends! 

Eddie: We never killed any of your spiders!

Muffet: You and all your friends destroyed our only home! All of us had to flee in terror after your plot to destroy The Core

Eddie: We were not in control over what happened in The Farlands, that was the work of Lord Farquad and Professor Pester 

Muffet: The only reason we were there in the first place was because we lost our home dimension!

Iggy: *confused* Lost your home dimension? How do you lose a dimension?

Muffet: *points to Iggy* You tell me, you were the one behind it all!

Iggy: *eyes widen* Me?! I did no such thing!

Muffet: My home world, the entirety of the underground was taken by the dreaded silver men, and their twisted leader! Our home collapsed in on itself, leaving us as the last survivours. You and your army took everything from us! Our home, our friends, our family... 

Iggy: I would never do something like that!

Muffet: *hisses* Your lies won't save you from your inevitable fate!

Rex: What silver men, what are you talking about?

Muffet: Quiet, peasant! 

Eddie: You're not going to get away with murdering my friends!

Muffet: *hisses back* And what right do YOU have to tell ME what to do?! 

Eddie: I think you're forgetting something, Muffet. I'm not just a wolfamorph, I'm a death god. So if you don't want a massacre on your hands, I suggest you let them go now!