THE 7th GRADERS TRIP

CHECOOO: Soooo

CHARLES SLUT: Soooo

MAX SUGAR DADDY: Everyone shut it

CARLITO: I agree with @maxsugardaddy. Now @Kiddo get in here and tell about your day

BABY COW: YES

RUSSELL GEORGE: YES

KEVIN'S BITCH: YES

no :KIDDO

DAD: Bwoah

KIDDO WENT OFFLINE

 TOTO'S BABY: Storm doens't like talking about stuff when she's tired but here is a little recap of what she told me 'The day started out fine was zoned out most of the bus trip, when we arrived at the church everything got worse ig? Said "for fucks sake" and "go to hell jesus" inside a chuch not one of my brightest moments, when wwe got out of the chuch had people sat a table up with carrot buns (don't know if thats right) then we had to get in the bus' again for a drive to Jelling. We had a conference about two fucking stones then we had to go for a walk finding places. Then we had lunch, had a very dissapointing sandwich. Then my group was inside a museum doing tasks was pretty fun. Ended the trip with yelling "fuck Jesus" on top of a roof terace. Had powernaps in the bus home. Went for a walk with my sister and a dog I take care of. Had tortilla/wraps for dinner. Lastly me and mum went to Ikea where i found a cool photo (in my opinion, it is the picture on top of the chap) and that was it' 

EVERYONE: Cool

CHARLES SLUT: My favorite part was 'for fucks sake' and 'go to hell jesus' and lastly 'fuck Jesus'

LEWIS' WHORE: Agreed

DAD: bwoah agreed

_________________________________________________________________

sorry @MmePenguin about it not being that long but hoped you and everyone else enjoyed this