Jayke🧸🔞

Hello! Welcome to the first chapter of this book.Enjoy reading!

Requested byZodiac_Glitch

📍Jake and Jay are already in a relationship📍

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Knock knock!

''Hyung...Hyunggg......JAY HYUNG!!!! ''

*Door open *

''What do you want wonnie'' Jay in a soft-tried tone.

''Hyung did you forgot? We have practice today''Jungwon said.

''Oh, sorry I forgot. Can you tell the others that I cannot join the practice today ''

''Hyung...

''I'll go to the practice room later...'' Jay said as he shut the door in front jungwon.

Jungwon go to the other with a sad face.

''Guys...Jay hyung won't join as today...'' Jungwon said with a sad tone.

''Why? '' Heeseung ask.

''I don't know '' Jungwon said.

*Jake mind* I got a bad feeling about this...

''Hey guys, Can I not join practice with you guys today?''

''Why hyung?''

''I wanted to in company jay, I'm scare to leave him alone in the dorm''

''Okay then if you say so. Guys let's go or we will be late'' Heeseung said.

And just like that they go to the company to practice without Jake and Jay. Jake then go inside the dorm and lock the door. He then go in front of Jay room and knock the door.

''Jay baby, can please open the door?'' Jake said with a soft tone.

''Baby please open the door I'm worried about you please open the door for me''
(ok now I'm blushing imagining this🤭)

With that Jay door open and reveal crying Jay. Seeing this make Jake heart broke. He come inside Jay room and lock the door.
He hug Jay and saying sweet things besides Jay ear. Jay then cry at Jake shoulder's.

''Darling please don't cry, I know it's hard but please don't think to much''

''J-Jake *hic* a-am I *hic* t-that *hic* u-ugly *hic* and *hic* l-less talented *hic*

This make Jake heart broke even more. He didn't like seeing his love like this. He broke the hug and cups Jay face.

''No baby your beautiful and talented. Please don't think what the fan say, they probably jealous because you're beautiful and talented and they're not. Don't think too much ok? You're beautiful and talented just the way you are''
( ah my heart ah my heart is omg😭)

Jake kissed Jay on the lips. The kiss was romantic and sweets. After a while the kiss become possessive. Jake started to bite and enter inside jay mouth and jay gladly let him enter. After a minute they break the kiss cause some luck of breathing. Jake caried his bf and throw him on top of the bed and lay on top of him.
( I hope you guys understand what I'm writing cause my writing is suck😭)

''Baby, it's been so long since we do this and now I want to make you mine''

''I'm yours and all yours daddy''

And with that, Jake start to kiss and suck Jay neck. Jay softly moan and that's make Jake pant hard. Jake ripped Jay shirt and kiss and bite Jay nipples which is very sensitive.

Jake then go down to Jay pant, unzip it and throw it away, leaving Jay underwear. Jake saw Jay was underwear.

''Sensitive are we?'' Jake said with a sexiest voice.

Jay got shy and try to cover himself. It was a no for Jake.

''Don't cover yourself darling,your beautiful''

Jay blush by the compliment.

Jake then ripped all his clothes and throw them away.
(not REALLY rip ok 😭 I just like to use this word)

Jake then take a bottle of lube by the night stand and pure it into his finger. He push his finger into Jay hole.(Don't worry, Jay don't have his underwear anymore😌)

Jay role his eye back,it really hurt bc they didn't do sex for a long time.

''does it hurt darling?''

''Ugh... y-yeah a l-little''

''I'm gonna put the second finger okay?''

Jake put a second finger in and start to thrust his finger in and out. Jay moan feeling pressure and begin to begging for more.

''ahhhh....m-more please''

''very needy huh?''

Jake put another two and now all four are inside Jay hole. Jay moan out loud, feeling himself.

Jake then pull out all four. Jay whine feeling empty. Jake then take the lube and pure it on his length.

''ready darling?''

''yes''

After Jay give a green sign. Jake put his length all in Jay. Jay moan very² loud. Jake wait Jay to adjust.

''Can I move now honey?''

Jay nodded.

''Words darling''

''y-yes''

Jake start to thrust slowly didn't want to hurt the older. Jay moan out of control,tears start to fall down. Jake thrust start to get faster and faster,and Jay moan start to get louder.

''Uh-huh...ahhh... J-jake I'm c-close ugh...''

''Me t-too baby''

''ugh... c-close!''

''came for me baby''

Jay came and sooner Jake come inside Jay. They both breath heavily. Jake flip them so he can lay down beside Jay.

''Are you okay baby?did I go hard?''

''No you did amazing,lets sleep I'm tired''

''Okay then sleep well,I love you''

''I love you too''

Jay fall asleep really fast as he was tired.Jake then take his phone and saw there was a message from Heeseung.

Heeseung hyung

You guys are so loud,next time please slow it down.Thanks to you now we're all hard.

Thank god we were fast enough to put headphones on Ni-ki.
Seen

Sorry hyung,next time we well slow down a bit
Seen

Jake put his phone and kisses Jay front head.

''Good night darling sleep tight''

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Hope you like this and sorry to keep you waiting. It's a bit rush since I have an exam this week and I want to finish this.Don't worry another request will come soon after I finish my exam.

Enhypen comeback on 22nd May

Are you guy's excited for this cb?
Cause I am🤧Heeseung voice on bite me really kill me.

Anyway bye😘