02z🧸🔞

Requested by skyler-rae10

Hello! I'm back again with another update.Sorry for a late update..soo yeah let just get to the story.Dont worry I will tell what happened in the end of this story. I promise🤞🏾

(I actually don't have any idea what story I should make and this is just straight come from my head so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense😓also this is mix with fluff aggressive and smut )

⚠️Warning⚠️:smut,bully,rape

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Jake and Sunghoon are a popular students in HYPE university.Their popularity was so high even another uni know them.Many girls and even boys wanted to date them.They send them a love letter and even confess to them face to face.

However when they confessed to them,they would say that their already in the relationship.This cause all of the students to be curious...But after a while the students just ignore it because what do they expect? The two boys are popular so it is not surprise that they are already have a 'girlfriend',they just don't know who is the lucky 'girl'.

Meet the UNI nerd Jay park.He is a smart and quiet student.He doesn't talk much and the other students didn't talk with him because they thought he is not that interesting person to talk to and thought that he was innocent.Heeseung was his one and only bestfriend that he had.He often get bullied by the bully gang.The sad thing is that he just let them bully him and beat him as much as they want.He often get bruises and wounds but he didn't mind it because he had two people taking care it for him although he never tell them that he was being bullied.He keep it a secret which is he wasn't ready to tell them yet.

Until One day,things got too far...

Jay POV

*Note:The recess time is in 1 hour*

It's recess time and I is walk to the cafeteria to eat when suddenly I got pull into an empty classroom.I look up who it is and it is his bully.I notice that one of the bully close the door and lock it.

I gulped

I is scared but didn't show it.I expect that they would beat me up but something seems off today.

''Leave the classroom and don't tell where we are understand!?"

"Yes!"

After that the gang members left and only me and the gang leader are in the classroom.He(Bully) slowly and slowly getting close to me and ben down to me.

"You must be wondering why I ask my gang members to leave right?well don't worry bc what will happen to you today is going to be forever rememberd with two of us."After he said that,he then attack my neck and start to suck it.I try to push him away but he is much stronger than me.I could not do anything.

Author POV

Jay could not do anything but cry, scream and pray that someone would come and save him.

The bully keep continue to suck Jay neck and then he rip Jay tshirt.Now Jay was half naked.The bully then suck Jay chest and was about to take off Jay pants when suddenly someone pull him and punch him in the face.He fall down and hissed.He look up to who punch him and it was Sunghoon.

Earlier...

Jake and Sunghoon was walking down the stairs to go to eat at the cafeteria when suddenly they heard a scream from far away.They follow it end up infront of the classroom door.They put their ear near the door and listen to the sound carefully.